Amhara

I-751 December 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,436 posts in this topic

California Service Center (0 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName..............Date of I-751...NOA1 Date....Biometrics.....Approved

....................12/--/17........12/--/17......01/--/18......--/--/--

Vermont Service Center (0 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName..............Date of I-751...NOA1 Date....Biometrics.....Approved

....................12/--/17........12/--/17......01/--/18......--/--/--

IMPORTANT!

* Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.
* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.
* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that.
* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.
* Please check that you have not deleted anyone's NAME & DATA.

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application.
NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter.
Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment.
Approved = The Date your case was approved.

* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list.
* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly.
* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

Signature coming soon...

I think this is the format to our monthly tracker.  If it's not, please help fix it!

Hey everyone!  It's time to pay the government to keep the CRA legal!   Just a few notes about what I think what we can expect:

• VSC is working about 8-10 months
  • CSC is working about 12-14 months
  • We may get our NOA in a week after the petition is received
  • We may expect our biometrics around a month or so

We will be applying for citizenship at the earliest time, maybe around August 2018, so this may be a stopover for us.  We may pay, wait, pay again, wait again and then be done.  This wait is long, but much easier!  I look forward to all of us getting to the next level of US immigration!

Signature coming soon...

Im so glad to see you here Amhara!!!!!!!! Back from K1 visa, AOS journey!

I was trying to search high and low for ur nickname lol. 

I won't be applying for citizenship in near future as my country does not allow Dual.

I'll be filing my ROC end of Dec!

Hoping to see more familiar names!

Removal of Conditions I-751

29 December 2017 - ROC Filing Opening Date (Expiry 29 Mar 2018)

29 December 2017 - I-751 Priority Mail shipped to VSC

2 January 2018 - Package delivered

8 January 2018 - Check cashed in

11 January 2018 - NOA received (DATE of NOA: 3 JAN 2018)

22 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

30 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment

11 August 2018 - 18 Months extension received (Exp on Sept 2019)

8 April 2019 - I751 Approved

12 April 2019 - NOA and greencard received

Help us all by updating your Timeline and Profile!:D

1. Click on your blue nickname on top right corner, there will be a dropdown menu> My Timeline > Edit/Add My Entry.

2. Click on your blue nickname at top right corner, dropdown menu > Account Settings > Profile > Edit Profile (Black button) > change your Filed for and Location.

3. If you would like to update your signature, click on your blue nickname on top right corner, dropdown menu> Account Settings > Left menu click on Signature.

IMPT: If you change address, DO NOT FORGET TO fill up AR-11 Online,for your USC Spouse, fill up I-865! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I didn't see a thread for December 2017 I-751 Removal of Conditions Filers... so starting one now... if there is another one already started please let me know. Otherwise feel free to post your journey here. 

My DH and I filed our paperwork this morning, and sent out via Priority Mail to the California Processing Center. I looked up processing time today and was shocked to see that they are just now processing August 2016 filers, over a year behind! That's crazy, so here we go another long drawn out process, but  what can you do other than patiently wait... I can't wait for this part of our journey to be over, so that we can apply for his citizenship right after the 3 year anniversary date. 

Hi ANF2014

Thanks for setting this up. We sent off our paperwork to the Vermont Service Center on Nov 29 so think I'm better off in this thread than November. I've set up the below for other filers to add to. Guess we're in for a long wait - can't say I've missed waiting on USCIS! 

I-751: December 2017 Filers

California Service Center (1 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName.................Date of I-751........NOA1 Date............Biometrics.........Approved

ANF2014....................12/05/17..............--/--/--.......................--/--/--..................--/--/--

Vermont Service Center (1 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName.................Date of I-751........NOA1 Date............Biometrics.........Approved

RACH100..................11/28/17..............   --/--/--......................--/--/17..................--/--/--

IMPORTANT!

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.

4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.

6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply 
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello RHAS100!

Thank you for providing the proper format! 

The waiting is always the hardest part, at least for this wait DH and I  are together so it won't seem as long or as bad. Hoping that they catch up and start processing faster either way, the fact is over a year is just insane. 

Hey guys, December 2017 filers here! We will be shipping off our complete package to the VSC on December 18th.

We can keep each other sane and up-to-date during our almost foreseen year-long journey.   :dance:

Hello everyone, finally back to VJ for the next step!  We will be mailing our package on 12/18 to VSC (I'll be using you to compare, @CharlieTanger :P).  Hoping everything goes as smooth as possible!  

Spoiler

K1

04/09/15: NOA1

06/10/15: NOA2

09/04/15: Interview - Approved!

09/18/15: Visa received

09/24/15: POE

10/24/15: Wedding!!

AOS

11/12/15: AOS packet sent

11/15/15: AOS packet received

11/16/15: NOA1 for I-131 and I-765

11/18/15: NOA1 for I-485

12/11/15: Biometrics

02/06/16: EAD card in production, AP sent RFE

02/10/16: EAD mailed

02/11/16: EAD combo card received in mail including AP - Service request sent for why case tracker shows RFE

03/16/16: AOS Interview - Approved

03/22/16: Green Card received in mail

ROC

12/18/17: I-751 Filed at VSC
12/22/17: NOA1

02/02/18: Biometrics Appointment

02/04/19: Case approved

02/09/19: Card received

All done, for now. 

2 hours ago, beccajayne93 said:

Hello everyone, finally back to VJ for the next step!  We will be mailing our package on 12/18 to VSC (I'll be using you to compare, @CharlieTanger :P).  Hoping everything goes as smooth as possible!  

I assume we’ll be forum buddies then through this process as we have the same exact date! :D

Hi there, here we go again with the waiting game but this time is much less stress (I think )  I sent out my packet on November 29 and it was received on December 1. I just hope that he biometric would come within 4-5 weeks because I have plan on January vacation 

Aug 6, 2015 mailed the package (day 1)

Aug 8, 2015 Package delivered

Aug 12, 2015 Text & Emails and 3 forms were routed to the benefit center

Aug 13,2015 Checks cashed

Aug 17,2015 NOA in mail for all 3 forms (day 11)

Aug 20,2015 Finger print appointment on Sep 2, 2015 at Port Chester

Aug 26,2015 Early walk in Bio (Day20)

Sep 3,2015 Case status change to ready to schedule for an interview ( Day 28 ) :luv:

Oct 10,2015 Card is being produced (Day 65)

Oct 17,2015 Working permit in hand (Day 72)

Jan 21,2016 Status change Ready for an interview ( day 168 )

Feb 23,2016 Interview Date (day 201)

Feb 24, 2016 Case status approved

Feb 26, 2016 Welcome Letter

March 3,2016 Green Card On Hand (210 DAYS)

My ROC date is December 23rd, just waiting to mail it :)

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

K-1: NOA1 to Visa Approval - 8 MONTHS, 19 DAYS

AOS: NOA1 to Green Card Approval - 3 MONTHS, 16 DAYS

ROC:  - NOA1: January 16, 2018; Case Received at Local Office: January 5, 2019;...

Citizenship:  - In Progress Estimated Completion Time: July 2020 (18 Months)

Hi everyone!

We sent off our paperwork to the VSC on Nov 28. Today  we got the NOA 1 in the mail with December 01/2017 as the date. 

I-751: December 2017 Filers

California Service Center (1 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

ANF2014....................12/05/17..............--/--/--.......................--/--/--..................--/--/--

Vermont Service Center (2 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

RACH100..................11/28/17..............   --/--/--......................--/--/17..................--/--/--

MARITAH..................11/28/17..............   12/01/2017 ......................--/--/17..................--/--/--

IMPORTANT!

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.

4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.

6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply 
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]

event.png

Nov/28/2017 -- Mailed I- 751 ROC to USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.

Nov/30/2017 -- Package was delivered in USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.                                                                       

Dec/04/2017 --  Fee check cash out.  

Dec/07/2017 --  NOA 1 with December 01/2017 as the date.

Dec/23/2017 --  Biometrics letter dated December 15/2017 and appointment scheduled 01/02/2018 at 10 am. 

Jan/02/2018 --  Biometrics appointment at 10 am.      

Aug/11/2018 --  NOA 18 months extension letter dated Aug/06/2018   from Vermont Service Center.    

Feb/25/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Feb/27/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Jan/30/2019 -- Case Approved. New card is being produced (DHS- USCIS website & USCIS tracker)     

Feb/04/2019 --  Received  letter with Approval notice 1-797 (notice date Jan 30/2019).

Feb/05/2019 -- Green card in hand! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.