Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Gators15 said:

So I have an idea. I wrote to my congressman regarding the painfully slow process that we are all enduring. Yesterday I got a reply from his office asking for some additional details and I’m going to reply back today. In the past, a congressional inquiry often resulted in action, but I’m not sure how much weight it currently bears. However, in government, the squeaky wheel often gets the grease. We should all send letters to our representatives, regardless where you are in the process. Maybe this will help address some of the issues we are experiencing. 

I will volunteer myself to write a generic letter that you can download, print and send. I’ll also post the link to find your congressman/congresswoman for your district. Finally, there is a form that you will have to fill out and sign giving them permission to inquire about your case. I will post the link for that as well. Please note that the letter must be sent by the petitioner, as the beneficiary isn’t considered a constituent....yet:)

Let me know if this is something the forum would be interested in doing and I will get started and post later today. Also, send me feedback on what points we want to make regarding the process. Please note that I think it’s imperative that we keep on point with that aspect and not turn it into a witch hunt. Making quantitative points supported by pragmatic solutions will be more effective. 

Ill keep an eye on the forum today and if the forum is on board, I’ll write up a generic letter and post it for anyone to use. Fingers crossed that today has more activity than yesterday and many of you receive great news!

This was discussed here in many different ways here actually... I'd say check the old thread but I have no idea how far we could find the discussion..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

This was discussed here in many different ways here actually... I'd say check the old thread but I have no idea how far we could find the discussion..

Hmmm ok, I must have missed that somehow. My apologies.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Gators15 said:

So I have an idea. I wrote to my congressman regarding the painfully slow process that we are all enduring. Yesterday I got a reply from his office asking for some additional details and I’m going to reply back today. In the past, a congressional inquiry often resulted in action, but I’m not sure how much weight it currently bears. However, in government, the squeaky wheel often gets the grease. We should all send letters to our representatives, regardless where you are in the process. Maybe this will help address some of the issues we are experiencing. 

I will volunteer myself to write a generic letter that you can download, print and send. I’ll also post the link to find your congressman/congresswoman for your district. Finally, there is a form that you will have to fill out and sign giving them permission to inquire about your case. I will post the link for that as well. Please note that the letter must be sent by the petitioner, as the beneficiary isn’t considered a constituent....yet:)

Let me know if this is something the forum would be interested in doing and I will get started and post later today. Also, send me feedback on what points we want to make regarding the process. Please note that I think it’s imperative that we keep on point with that aspect and not turn it into a witch hunt. Making quantitative points supported by pragmatic solutions will be more effective. 

Ill keep an eye on the forum today and if the forum is on board, I’ll write up a generic letter and post it for anyone to use. Fingers crossed that today has more activity than yesterday and many of you receive great news!

Would love this.  Thanks in advance!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gators15 said:

Hmmm ok, I must have missed that somehow. My apologies.

Oh no I didn't mean it that way.

I thought it would be good to let you know where to check to see what some people were thinking and why we didn't do that yet. :) 

As above there are people on board too.

Edited by Naes

Timeline

The problem is it's not going to help you guys, it can only help future filers, so would you still do it?

cause they can't say anything yet. We are not 180+ days. We are still in normal processing times. And June maybe have only 100 members who may even join.

And there are so tens of thousands of people waiting in the visa process not only for k1. So saying they're doing a bad job is hard, especially knowing the administration asked for stricter adjudication process hence more rfes are being send right now than it was before.

these were some of the conclusions we kind of came.

Timeline

Praying for @Trinab80 and @Maria1989 if you don't hear something by this week I will be on the phone calling multiple times a day for you guys. This is ridiculuous. Let this be a great day for the untouched May filers. I want my approval soon too, but want you to get yours first. Keep your heads up. I wish everyone a day full of snow flakes of approvals.

Edited by IshTre
Was not finished

Timeline
Just now, IshTre said:

Praying for @Trinab80 and @Maria1989 if you don't hear something by this week I will be on the phone calling multiple times a day for your guys. This is ridiculuous. Let this be a great day for the untouched May filers. I want my approval soon too, but want you to get yours first. Keep your heads up.

So there with you :) 

but keep that phone call as that may actually complicate things because only the petitioner can actually call and ask about a specific case ❤️

6 minutes ago, IshTre said:

Praying for @Trinab80 and @Maria1989 if you don't hear something by this week I will be on the phone calling multiple times a day for you guys. This is ridiculuous. Let this be a great day for the untouched May filers. I want my approval soon too, but want you to get yours first. Keep your heads up. I wish everyone a day full of snow flakes of approvals.

you are so sweet! you will also soon be a lucky winner :)

I think you will get a lovely xmas gift

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
Just now, Swissmiss82 said:

you are so sweet! you will also soon be a lucky winner :)

I think you will get a lovely xmas gift

Nah she'll get it way before Christmas come on! June 5th!

Just now, Naes said:

Nah she'll get it way before Christmas come on! June 5th!

We celebrate "Samichlaus" tomorrow, sorta before Xmas.

Maybe Samichlaus will bring them their NOA2!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

We celebrate "Samichlaus" tomorrow, sorta before Xmas.

Maybe Samichlaus will bring them their NOA2!

I would love that today and will get my happy dance on.

giphy-12.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

\o/ yaaay found the new thread :jest::wub:

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Junies! For the fact that you waited for 5-6 months shows that you are at the finish line! Yes, you have the right to be anxious, but remember it's a matter days! Don't think of writing any letter! 

You are Conquerors!🔥👌🎆

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.