AJ001

NVC (November 2017 Approvals)

1,618 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Is it possible to add the beneficiary’s country of origin to see if they are specific time trends with certain countries?

Just a thought...

Good idea added.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
4 hours ago, TNJ17 said:

Ah I see can you get NVC expedited too or is that not an option?

There is something like NVC expedite but you contact NVC for that to make them expedite your case. It’s impossible if they don’t have your case there yet 😩 and K-1 are usually so short there that there is no point.. mostly useful with spouse cases.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
7 hours ago, Marcelina said:

There is something like NVC expedite but you contact NVC for that to make them expedite your case. It’s impossible if they don’t have your case there yet 😩 and K-1 are usually so short there that there is no point.. mostly useful with spouse cases.

Ah gotcha. Hopefully we’ll all hear soon. Driving me up the walls here already. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

I just don't get why this should take so long....our case has become "Mission Impossible" already.  We are almost reaching 2 years of waiting ! 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Anita27 said:

I just don't get why this should take so long....our case has become "Mission Impossible" already.  We are almost reaching 2 years of waiting ! 

Post ppl awaiting for NVC receive right now are May fillers and it seems May was the most crowded month so far.. I think that’s the reason for most cases reaching or even extending 6 weeks for NVC receive doesn’t matter the country beneficiary is from 😩 But are almost there!

Edited by Marcelina

Timeline
1 minute ago, Marcelina said:

Post ppl awaiting for NVC receive right now are May fillers and it seems May was the most crowded month so far.. I think that’s the reason for most cases reaching or even extending 6 weeks for NVC receive doesn’t matter the country beneficiary is from 😩

This is the most frustrating situation in my life! First they couldn't finish with the security check for a year and half with no reason, then after finding nothing we have to wait more than a month for papers to reach NVC! I am already afraid to see what is going to happen after NVC gets the case! I guess another year of waiting. Sorry for negativity, just this is really rediculous. My life has been put on pause for almost two years. I'm sure everyone here has plans for their furture as we do. I just really feel bad! Sorry again.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Anita27 said:

This is the most frustrating situation in my life! 

I wont even say I undertand you bcs your case is an extreme example and the lenght of your timeline is killing me. But I got you about the feeling of being stuck, unable to do anything and the frustration. The embassy part is the most smooth and let’s hope it will stay this way. I’m hoping next week we all get a good information and update our timelines! Since it’s so close now to the end of this all I’m getting more and more impatient too... But thumbs up! And don’t need to be sorry!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Marcelina said:

I wont even say I undertand you bcs your case is an extreme example and the lenght of your timeline is killing me. But I got you about the feeling of being stuck, unable to do anything and the frustration. The embassy part is the most smooth and let’s hope it will stay this way. I’m hoping next week we all get a good information and update our timelines! Since it’s so close now to the end of this all I’m getting more and more impatient too... But thumbs up! And don’t need to be sorry!

Yep! Fingers crossed. Hope this week would a good one! Wish you best of luck again, and thanks for the support :)

Timeline

Just we just finished the call to NVC. Guy noticed our case is close to their estimated 6 weeks of waiting time so he checked some planner or calendar and told us that cases approved on November 1st should all arrive on Wednesday! :D

Edited by Marcelina

5 hours ago, Marcelina said:

Just we just finished the call to NVC. Guy noticed our case is close to their estimated 6 weeks of waiting time so he checked some planner or calendar and told us that cases approved on November 1st should all arrive on Wednesday! :D

Really!?... we got approved Oct 31 2017 hahah hoping here that they are telling the truth.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.