nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

The fact that there are still Nov/Dec filers out there but they're already issuing RFE's to March people is heartbreaking. I'm happy it's moving towards my date but it's scary they can leave some people 5 months behind. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Am sorry for you guys waiting 300+ days. I filed in July and just hit the 120days mark and I’ve been going crazy since my NOA1 came in. I cannot imagine what you have been going through. Hopefully you receive some good news soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Today it 161days that am waiting for my i130 to get approved from Nebraska service center,anybody from June filers

Today is 180 days for me. Officially 6 months..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
3 minutes ago, selsiii said:

Am sorry for you guys waiting 300+ days. I filed in July and just hit the 120days mark and I’ve been going crazy since my NOA1 came in. I cannot imagine what you have been going through. Hopefully you receive some good news soon. 

Thank you for your support and kind words, yes, it is extremely hard experience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, acidrain said:

After a very long and painful 289 days my i130 was approved!! I had tears in my eyes when I got the news!! It was the best way to start the Thanksgiving weekend!!

We look forward to putting this chapter behind us and moving forward with our lives. Best of luck to those who are still waiting.

NOA1 - Feb 08

NOA2 - Nov 22

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, JustinS said:

The fact that there are still Nov/Dec filers out there but they're already issuing RFE's to March people is heartbreaking. I'm happy it's moving towards my date but it's scary they can leave some people 5 months behind. 

Were those March RFE from March 1 ?? 

I got a real time updates of 1 case  March 1 with RFE 

16 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Yes, and then I had one I saw a few days ago approved in March but I lost the case number. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

When was the rfe sent out?

Just now, harsh2010 said:

November 21  shoes on the app 

If you check the March forum, the person who that was actually for responded (well her husband's mother or something of the sort). 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There was a case approved today (Nov 22)

Sudan

NOA1 Jan 20

It appears as if they responded to the USCIS request for evidence and now have approved the case.

I have not seen any other approvals or updates aside from what others have already mentioned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
2 hours ago, acidrain said:

After a very long and painful 289 days my i130 was approved!! I had tears in my eyes when I got the news!! It was the best way to start the Thanksgiving weekend!!

We look forward to putting this chapter behind us and moving forward with our lives. Best of luck to those who are still waiting.

NOA1 - Feb 08

NOA2 - Nov 22

Yaay!! Congratulations and best of luck on the rest of your journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.