carter america

Visa B1/B2 (merged)

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi,

Im inquiry about visa vistor , i wish to visit my brother live in Miami  and i wish to file Ds160 so i need some information how to add in my ds160 visiting my brother .and how is ties i ll show it to consul when i ll do my interview

thank you 

Edited by Penguin_ie

It will become obvious you are visiting your brother when you answer the questions about where you will stay in the US, who your contact is & whether you have immediate family there. 

Bring evidence of your ties (especially job and home, and any family) to the interview. 

35 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

It will become obvious you are visiting your brother when you answer the questions about where you will stay in the US, who your contact is & whether you have immediate family there. 

Bring evidence of your ties (especially job and home, and any family) to the interview. 

Yes i have job here  what you think if i file in ds160 ill go first in new york and then go visit my brother because i don't have yet his address  in usa because he is new immgrant

Hello,

Members  so i m interessed to go visit  united states of america , i get some confuse about file DS160 concerne where i ll go in this case i have  brother live in Miami  and me i wish to visit him but i don't have his address yet  because he is new immigrant with Visa K-1 so i decide to go in New york for 5 days and then go to see my brother .

my question it's that possible  i should be go visit my brother first and them mov eto new york or i should be go to new york and then go see my brother

what is a good idea

about a visitor he will go to usa for visa visitor see his brother what is the advice you can give it to me as my brother he is a new immgrant in miami

and here i have job

Can you advice me i m confused about where i ll go  cool

thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You want to go to the US to visit your brother and then you want to go to New York, correct?  So I guess I am wondering why it matters what order you go in.  

Why are are you concerned about this?  You will tell the officer who is interviewing you that you will go to New York and to Miami to visit your brother.

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

What are your ties to your home country?

The office will be more interested on why you need to return to your country, not why or who you want to visit in the US. They want you to show that you will return home afterwards.

Best to focus on evidence of strong ties rather than your trip itinerary. 

Edited by NuestraUnion

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

14 minutes ago, NuestraUnion said:

What are your ties to your home country?

The office will be more interested on why you need to return to your country, not why or who you want to visit in the US. They want you to show that you will return home afterwards.

Best to focus on evidence of strong ties rather than your trip itinerary. 

Okay my ties is im human ressource manager and i love my job this only my ties i have  what you can advice me more to add more ties please

Hi,

It's that correct and really sure , i applied before in visa vistor and then my  visa denied and second time when i ll apply and my ties change

like before i was student in graduate in management  my visa was deneid , but this time i wish to apply again but i have job i think my ties was change as i have job

what you think friends

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

what else do you have aside from a job?  how long have you been there and how much do you make, do you make enough to travel?

you can leave a job, how will you pay for the trip and expenses?

how much money do you have in the bank? (we don't need to know but the officer might ask you)  are you married and leaving family? have you traveled to other countries?

Do you own property? 

Married/ family?

Have you traveled to other countries with no problems?

Have evidence to show you have funds for a trip to the US?

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

7 minutes ago, aleful said:

what else do you have aside from a job?  how long have you been there and how much do you make, do you make enough to travel?

you can leave a job, how will you pay for the trip and expenses?

how much money do you have in the bank? (we don't need to know but the officer might ask you)  are you married and leaving family? have you traveled to other countries?

yes i travel in france an dgermany in 2009 when i was student i ll go to usa stay just  15 days .it's me who ll pay for trip  i have money in bank yes  no i single man

4 minutes ago, NuestraUnion said:

Do you own property? 

Married/ family?

Have you traveled to other countries with no problems?

Have evidence to show you have funds for a trip to the US?

No i don't have evidence i  live with my parents and i did i travel before and i have money in bank  but the way i was denied my visa last years because i was student and no i have job since décémbre 2016 and my visa denide in septembre 2016

Timeline

you haven't travelled recently, after the denials

you will need more than just a job, because you can quit your job and then come to work to the US, you will have to convince the officer that you have strong ties to your country, reasons to return

you can try if you want to, it's up to you. but not much has changed

2 minutes ago, aleful said:

you haven't travelled recently, after the denials

you will need more than just a job, because you can quit your job and then come to work to the US, you will have to convince the officer that you have strong ties to your country, reasons to return

you can try if you want to, it's up to you. but not much has changed

i don't travelled since my visa denied because me i love 3 country i wish to visit it france and germany and usa so france and germany i did but still only usa it's that why i don't travelled anywhere

Timeline

well then continue to travel to those countries, if you love them like that, then you should travel more often to France and Germany

if you really love a country, then once is not enough, travel every vacation and opportunity you have

I don't know what country are you from, I hope you can travel more than you have

as I said, you can always try, but there are no guaranties that you will get one

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.