khalil coder

receiving ds-5535 form after the interview

94 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Historically they have certainly tried to get DV winners on AP processed before the end of the FY. But this form is a new one under the new administration so hard to say for this in particular. Have you followed up with an enquiry to the embassy ? Probably won’t speed it up but may set your mind at rest that they are looking at it.  Also hard to say about the passport, if they expect AP to take a few months they would usually give passport back in case you need it and ask you to send it in when necessary. Good luck.

All my documents were complete. the CO after just the interview he told me that he will contact me by email for additional questions and the next day he sent me this. however it will be almost a month I do not see any update of my case on the site ceac. I had 5 in the first month but since then it's radio silence? Thank you

5 hours ago, KluivertPat said:

All my documents were complete. the CO after just the interview he told me that he will contact me by email for additional questions and the next day he sent me this. however it will be almost a month I do not see any update of my case on the site ceac. I had 5 in the first month but since then it's radio silence? Thank you

CEAC site updates when the consulate does something to your file. If they’ve sent the form off to DC for the checks etc to be done there’s nothing more for the consulate to update until they get a response. At that point they will presumably contact you. DS5535 is not a fast process, judging by other accounts, could still take a couple more months.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

CEAC site updates when the consulate does something to your file. If they’ve sent the form off to DC for the checks etc to be done there’s nothing more for the consulate to update until they get a response. At that point they will presumably contact you. DS5535 is not a fast process, judging by other accounts, could still take a couple more months.

hi my question is all the administrative processing will be end befor 29/09 or there are some case ho will not get an answer

Hi guys,

I had my interview with my family for DV 2018 Lottary before 40 days & the consul told us congratulation for the visas , then they send me only this form de5535, i back it to them in the same day ,already all visas issued except me, i waiting now more than one month, my passport with the embassy.

So what do you think guys??

thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.