khalil coder

receiving ds-5535 form after the interview

94 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, balladjone said:

yes brother it's taking forever .I will let you know as soon as we hear something . try to send them an email in order to check your case status .

good luck

what do you mean bro by saying it's taking forever, when was your interview exactly ?

i believe that it would take from 2 months up to 4 months as maximum.

10 minutes ago, balladjone said:

my sister have had their interview including her souse and son since nov 3rd and so this coming Wednesday it will be exactly 2 months . we email them and their response was that that case still under going administrative processing . and this is taking place outside the consulate. so will see bro  

did they take their passports or not ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, Is there any news about your visa? They added dv-2018 to the website. I can check my visa status through the website now, but there is no news. The only thing I know is administrative processing, I do not know when it will complete. I took the interview on 31/10/2017 but my visa is still under administrative processing.

Edited by JazyArther

On 1/10/2018 at 3:22 AM, JazyArther said:

Hello guys, Is there any news about your visa? They added dv-2018 to the website. I can check my visa status through the website now, but there is no news. The only thing I know is administrative processing, I do not know when it will complete. I took the interview on 31/10/2017 but my visa is still under administrative processing.

the same thing here bro, just be patient and everything will be oky and as supposed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.