JEANIEW

drugs test

7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 minute ago, JEANIEW said:

but why would they not just have denied it instead.?Drugs test will be negative

I had 3 grams marijuana 33 years ago.I forgot disclose to dr but did disclose at interview when I suddenly remembered as it was  long time ago

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JEANIEW said:

I had 3 grams marijuana 33 years ago.I forgot disclose to dr but did disclose at interview when I suddenly remembered as it was  long time ago

Finally! It helps when you provide details.

Disclosure of drug use generally leads to a one year ban. If you test clean now and again next year, you should be good. They don't care that it was 33 years ago.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
57 minutes ago, broppy said:

Finally! It helps when you provide details.

Disclosure of drug use generally leads to a one year ban. If you test clean now and again next year, you should be good. They don't care that it was 33 years ago.

Thankyou .I was thinking I may be allowed a waiver.I guess I will hear from them shortly after my non disclosure medical goes back to the embassy.I guess these are consequences of previous mistakes.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
6 hours ago, JEANIEW said:

I had to go for a non disclosure drugs test.Is this a positive sign?

It is typical at Knightsbridge to have you take a drug test if you admit to ever using or even trying drugs one time. You will get the visa with no problem. Not going to be an issue. 

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.