crj83

B2 VISA HELP

33 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, crj83 said:

I would of thought my 10 year old son and his mum who are coming on the trip and  i have been with for 12 years would be more than motivation to come back to the UK i only want to go to disney world with my son as we have done pairs and did not think much of it 

2 minutes ago, crj83 said:

I did not know there was a Disney in Paris 

? I assumed pairs in the first post quoted was a type for Paris?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Much cheaper than going to the US.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
Just now, crj83 said:

it not actually 3 nights in Paris £2000 2 weeks in Florida £5000  so to stay in Paris for 2 weeks would cost around £10000 

You can afford 5 months income to go to Florida for 2 weeks?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, crj83 said:

not just my income if your going to put your ten pence worth in read the posts you fool

Charmed

20 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Charmed

I'm a fool too, it's ok. I also didn't see anything in the posts about someone else paying, just about who else was going.

Maybe he put it in  the visa application...?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, crj83 said:

not just my income if your going to put your ten pence worth in read the posts you fool

If that attitude came across at the interview, I'm not surprised you were denied. Try to enjoy Paris while you can. I won't be at all surprised if you find yourself unwelcome in France in a few years too.

3 hours ago, crj83 said:

i just hope we make it as hard for US citizens to come to the UK as it is a real scumbag way to discriminate so one over there wages.   

Well you'll be delighted to know that the U.K. makes it even harder for US citizens in your situation to go to the U.K. My husband is a US citizen with a criminal record that was long before yours. He has a lifetime ban from the U.K., cannot even visit. Ever. Despite his arrest being over 25 years ago and despite being married to a British citizen. He has no option to appeal this decision and cannot re-apply. You at least have the option to apply again. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

5 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

I'm a fool too, it's ok. I also didn't see anything in the posts about someone else paying, just about who else was going.

Maybe he put it in  the visa application...?

were did i say i was paying for the trip you assumed i was paying  just like you assumed no one else was paying for the trip

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JFH said:

If you went to the embassy with even half of the attitude you have displayed here and consider the employees to be "scum bags" for not letting you go to Disney World then it's little wonder you were denied. 

You have not been discriminated against. A visa is not a right. It's a privilege. Denying you a merit-based privilege is not discrimination. 

I understand you're bitter because you made the foolish error of buying tickets before you were approved for the visa but what "help" do you want from us here? We can't make the embassy change their minds. We can't grant a visa. We can't refund the 5 months' wages you've thrown away. 

Fiancee and child can go, perhaps the other ticket could be transferred?

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

perhaps the other ticket could be transferred?

Nope, Secure Flight no longer permits this. Unless it's a charter flight? 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.