NicolaBolton87

California Processing Times - I129F

79 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Naes said:

PS_i hope those circumstances will get better (I don't know what but I am wishing both of you good luck on that)

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations! I believe we will succeed with immigration process and get everything on time ;)

14 hours ago, John & Rose said:

No.  It means that you were received in Fiscal Year 2018.  I thought the USCIS FY starts Nov 1.  Maybe it is Oct 1.  Either way, the wait is 5 to 6 months.  March 30 is 5 months so yes, they will not get to your petition until next year.

Here it shows fiscal year https://www.uscis.gov/tools/glossary/fiscal-year

1 hour ago, Murph4865 said:

So anybody who’s petition is received on or after Oct 1 will be WAC1890...

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

So anybody who’s petition is received on or after Oct 1 will be WAC1890...

Yeah and some 28 September (last day but the noa received number is 1890 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 11/10/2017 at 4:53 PM, John & Rose said:

No.  It means that you were received in Fiscal Year 2018.  I thought the USCIS FY starts Nov 1.  Maybe it is Oct 1.  Either way, the wait is 5 to 6 months.  March 30 is 5 months so yes, they will not get to your petition until next year.

so i guess mine falls this year cause it begins with 17 ??? hoping 

1 minute ago, ANITA R said:

so i guess mine falls this year cause it begins with 17 ??? hoping 

It only means that your petition was received during Fiscal Year 2017.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

It only means that your petition was received during Fiscal Year 2017.

oooo  but i filed july 18 its  supoose to be this year i hope 

24 minutes ago, ANITA R said:

oooo  but i filed july 18 its  supoose to be this year i hope 

It may be close!  I'm June 6 so today is 160 days.  I still think there will be another week before they get to me.  With a short week next week I can be very late November or early December (I really hope not!).  Things are moving but not as quickly as any of us wish it was.  Thanksgiving is my day 170 so if it goes that late I won't see NOA2 until day 174 or November 27.  I sure hope that the numbers look good today but since the app is down we are all in a fog right now.

I just noticed that your day 160 is Christmas! I hope that you get it quicker than that!  

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
16 hours ago, John & Rose said:

It may be close!  I'm June 6 so today is 160 days.  I still think there will be another week before they get to me.  With a short week next week I can be very late November or early December (I really hope not!).  Things are moving but not as quickly as any of us wish it was.  Thanksgiving is my day 170 so if it goes that late I won't see NOA2 until day 174 or November 27.  I sure hope that the numbers look good today but since the app is down we are all in a fog right now.

I just noticed that your day 160 is Christmas! I hope that you get it quicker than that!  

me too good luck to everyone 

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, lambitious4lyf said:

Does Anyone Have Any Clue On Which Month Files Are They Processing Currently??

Currently on June I believe!

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1historical

Timeline
3 hours ago, lambitious4lyf said:

Does Anyone Have Any Clue On Which Month Files Are They Processing Currently??

up to mid-June it is :) 

Edited by Naes

• 1 month later...

Hi I just want to know how to find out which USCIS location is the one processing the application? Anyway of tracing it? And the application filed Aug 2017 and received NOA1 Aug 10 so when could be the NOA 2 be? Hope anyone could help pls thank you so much:( I could find how to locate the office. Feb 10, 2018 will be 6months (approx 175days) hoping and praying soon will receive NOA2! Thanks for any advice. Appreciate it so much

Edited by ShawnJayden
More details to put

Timeline
1 minute ago, ShawnJayden said:

Hi I just want to know how to find out which USCIS location is the one processing the application? Anyway of tracing it? And the application filed Aug and received NOA1 Aug 10 so when could be the NOA 2 be? Hope anyone could help pls thank you so much:(

All K1 goes to California service center, you can use your way number to check status online from uscis website.

they barely starting July, and they are still mainly in June cases, so you have at least more than a month.

average time currently is 180+ days (please follow august filers thread for information.)

Hi Naes,

thank you for the information so more or less on the 6th Month then NOA 2 will be send?  And it's still be forwarded to NVC right? Because when I check the excel file showned in their website they put as quoted " As of October 31, 2017" and it says June 1, 2017 so that means by this time they are processing August 2017 in this case? Is it by monthly basis or depends on the indlux of the application as what date they can accommodate? Thank You for your help and guidance. God Bless You

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.