NicolaBolton87

California Processing Times - I129F

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Interfan said:

How many i-129f applications have been received in September and October?

October is still scanning but I believe it's 3000-3500 

september is around 3400 

but at least 400 cases already rejected each (wrong form, wrong amount etc.)

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

september is around 3400 

Thank you and that's nice isn't that theoretically at least one week less work than the spring and summer months which average 4k cases per month

Timeline
Just now, Interfan said:

Thank you and that's nice isn't that theoretically at least one week less work than the spring and summer months which average 4k cases per month

Hopefully yeah 

may was a monster with 4500 cases so anything is better than that... 

funny we got engaged in May too but waited to file 😂😂😂 must be in the air 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

september is around 3400 

What does "rejected" exactly mean? They send back your petition before sending the NOA1? 

Timeline
Just now, AnaidAaron said:

What does "rejected" exactly mean? They send back your petition before sending the NOA1? 

Yes. Basically it gets a notice of rejection due to those reasons.

Timeline
3 hours ago, lambitious4lyf said:

so your saying that if i dont receive my N0A1 then my case is rejected correct ??

No I'm not saying that. 

That may as well be your noa1 lost in the mail. 

Im saying unless you get a rejection letter please go with the guidelines

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lambitious4lyf said:

SO if i have my N0A1 I'm Good Right 

Well you're good in a sense that you did not get rejected for basic problems. But if you're case doesn't follow in the end there can be a denial or not. The rest depends on your case.

but yes you are ok they accepted your money and your form, and they will process it like the others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 11/9/2017 at 1:45 AM, Naes said:

They're not handling September, I checked guys believe me I scanned 3 different months yesterday.

august doesn't have a tracker yet. July is before that and June didn't even started yet. Once things get cozy I'll find someone here who would like to do. The worst case I'll do it for August too.

just think it in a good way.

they are not going to ignore june-August and jump to September.

so either it's a good thing and things will move a lot faster.

or not and just stick with your timelines and we will all get through it one way or another.

and believe me I myself arranged everything now for a noa2 in 2018... my whole budget is f..ed up

D6C1A9A1-A2B1-406F-ADEF-13B642078343.thumb.jpeg.b0b6cb55dae9999276bda5aae4d98e0b.jpeg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ingrid angele said:

D6C1A9A1-A2B1-406F-ADEF-13B642078343.thumb.jpeg.b0b6cb55dae9999276bda5aae4d98e0b.jpeg

?

that is an expedited case most likely. You can find bunch of those in everymonth 😊 (Btw I just realized I didn't see that case in the scans at all - I think that may even be someone writing to noa2 instead of rfe)

I did a scan scan for the past 3 days every night. At the time of that happening it wasn't even showing September.

Btw they corrected it back to May 1 😭

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

?

that is an expedited case. You can find bunch of those in everymonth 😊

I did a scan scan for the past 3 days every night. At the time of that happening it wasn't even showing September.

No No it wasn’t an expected case ... just lucky case 🍀❤️

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ingrid angele said:

2 months? Lucky case? Umm doesn't seem likely to me. Do you know the people?

Edit: I'm sorry I need to re check when I'm home but I've seen no September 5 getting approved yet in the scans and at this moment it sounds either expedited or a troll to me..

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, Naes said:

?

that is an expedited case most likely. You can find bunch of those in everymonth 😊 (Btw I just realized I didn't see that case in the scans at all - I think that may even be someone writing to noa2 instead of rfe)

I think that is @Marcelina's timeline. Her posts state that she didn't expect to receive an NOA2 in 2017, so could be a typo.. Hopefully Marcelina will see this post and clarify her timeline soon.

10 hours ago, Ingrid angele said:

Nope.  That was expedited.  The bottom of the timeline states that the expedite request was approved on 10/27/17

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.