hasson

B2 visa for Parents

56 posts in this topic

Hi, This is third time my parents about to go to b2 visa interview since past two were 214 (b) refused. They paying for their own trip expenses this is how we filing all three times.They are not currently working but got family and life in their home country. They haven't seen their 3rd Grand daughter since she was born here and she is 2 1/2 years old. Not sure what was the reason they weren't  approved in past. Interview only takes minute or couple and all done so, there is really not enough to show the home ties they have. Any advice? I appreciate any help regarding this matter. Thank you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

What help you need.. you just said the reason for it "there is really not enough to show the home ties they have" 

Owning home, Owning solid business, income resource, other children in the country will help

If you become Citizen you can apply for immigrant visa 

Edited by dnp2014

Is anything important they would need to take this time? Changes since last interview is my sister is pregnant and my mother is taking care of her. Will this be one of the thing she could show? Or should i send Thanksgiving celebration invitation Letter? Or Mother and father bring their coming up Dr appointments which they need to take care coz it's related to eye. I am just not sure what else they could be facing this time :( at the Interview

Timeline
Just now, hasson said:

LPR

Your spouse is a citizen or your relatives.. how did you obtain LPR. This also can  be a reason ... 

Did not overcome the presumption of immigrant intent, required by law, by sufficiently demonstrating that you have strong ties to your home country that will compel you to leave the United States at the end of your temporary stay.

Frustration not knowing what is the reason. And how to prove they really want to spend just some days with three grandkids here. As I mentioned early in my post One grandchild they haven't seen since birth.

Timeline
1 minute ago, hasson said:

Frustration not knowing what is the reason. And how to prove they really want to spend just some days with three grandkids here. As I mentioned early in my post One grandchild they haven't seen since birth.

Understand but many people abuse it and the one with good intention will bear their sin... 

You should provide round trip air tickets (buy the one you can cancel), also all the above you mentioned for strong ties to HC.. One more thing.. you probably can write a letter in detail the reason behind you are not able to make to Sri Lanka and also guarantee that they will go back after the trip.. finally pray that you end with a kind officer who will approve the visa. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.