Jump to content

k2 i-751 filing without parent

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

So long story short my wife received her green card over 90 days before our daughter. So we are having to file my daughter with her own I-751 what type of evidence will we need for her since we don't have bills etc in me and her name only my wife? Thanks for any help.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

were they included on the same petition / same I-751 ? her status depends on your wife's status - maybe include

-copies of all prior application to show she was listed ,

- copy of mom's GC,

- copy of daughter GC,

- copy of  birth certificate,

-  copy of tax returns showing the child is a dependent,

- copy of any payments that are related to her ( girl scouts membership / sports etc)

- copy of school records to show address and emergency contacts ( you and wife)

- copy of medical records to show address

- copy of health insurance to show she was listed as beneficiary

- photos from family / school events with all three of you

- vacation reservations / plane tickets showing 2 adults / 1 child

- sworn affidavits from friends / neighbors etc

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

My wifes expiration was 12/30/17 and my daughters was 4/1/18 because of some medical documentation they needed. This should really help and I will also put in my wifes i797 she just received too. Thanks for the information.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.