28 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Hassan Jadoon said:

Yesterday my case went uder CSPA review 

DOB....01feb1997

PD.......04may2016

Approved i130.....14oct2016

My Sister's case is under the CSPA review since last year September.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yeah i seen your post but according to your sister pd and approval date she didnt qualify for CSPA i qualify for CSPA till July10 and my surely my PD will current in may .  so thats why m asking some more people to guide me but no one guide properly 

My all steps are already completed 

Timeline
On 2/28/2018 at 9:44 AM, Hassan Jadoon said:

Yeah i seen your post but according to your sister pd and approval date she didnt qualify for CSPA i qualify for CSPA till July10 and my surely my PD will current in may .  so thats why m asking some more people to guide me but no one guide properly 

My all steps are already completed 

The system doess not allowed me to pay for the Affirdevit of support fee and the visa fee since they said is under cspa review

Timeline
2 hours ago, Peter nasr said:

Don’t forget to tell us the updates please .. are u sure that your sister age is frozen by submit ds 260 under chart B !? If u have any experience about this don’t forget to tell us 

The system doess not allowed me to pay for the Affirdevit of support fee and the visa fee since they said is under cspa review. I will keep you updated once i hear anything from them.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Peter nasr said:

Don’t forget to tell us the updates please .. are u sure that your sister age is frozen by submit ds 260 under chart B !? If u have any experience about this don’t forget to tell us 

Age only freezes when visa become available and child qualify for CSPA in F2a category 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/2/2018 at 9:35 PM, AmaOdo said:

The system doess not allowed me to pay for the Affirdevit of support fee and the visa fee since they said is under cspa review. I will keep you updated once i hear anything from them.

Hey please  keep us posted....

my cousin's son is also  under cspa  review. We were able  to pay all fees and  DS-260 before he tuned 21. My cousin's  interview  is in couple  more weeks but her is still under review  at the embassy  in New Delhi.  

Timeline
13 hours ago, ILUVINDIA said:

my cousin's son is also  under cspa  review. We were able  to pay all fees and  DS-260 before he tuned 21. My cousin's  interview  is in couple  more weeks but her is still under review  at the embassy  in New Delhi.  

Mine doesn't allow me

On 3/4/2018 at 6:15 AM, ILUVINDIA said:

Hey

please keep us posted your updates 

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Update..🙏🙏🙏

My case was under Child status protection act review I turned 21 on FEB2018 after that NVC told me your case is requiring review for CSPA and CSPA will run when visa will available I was really worried because NVC didn't completed my case at that time....

Category F2A

01may2018 Visa available 

04May2018 CSPA run 

And 11MAY2018  CSPA approved and CC also..

Waiting for IL now....i hope they will schedule soon

Note...my Sis approached to congresswoman also after CSPA run and Congresswoman inquiry to NVC and within 48 hours my CSPA done and CC complete...

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 5/13/2018 at 1:07 AM, Hassan Jadoon said:

Update..🙏🙏🙏

My case was under Child status protection act review I turned 21 on FEB2018 after that NVC told me your case is requiring review for CSPA and CSPA will run when visa will available I was really worried because NVC didn't completed my case at that time....

Category F2A

01may2018 Visa available 

04May2018 CSPA run 

And 11MAY2018  CSPA approved and CC also..

Waiting for IL now....i hope they will schedule soon

Note...my Sis approached to congresswoman also after CSPA run and Congresswoman inquiry to NVC and within 48 hours my CSPA done and CC complete...

Hasan my sis have pd 14 july 2016 her date of birth 11-16-1996 she is on csoa last year dec 2017 i did alll paid the fees n affidafit send it to nvc but stilll in cspa 

Did u get the interview or no 

Timeline

Yes Allhamdulillah i got interview letter my interview ls on 26 july

Tell me your sis date of birth and I130 approval date...??

I have experience about CSPA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.