28 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My Sister's case is under the cspa review, chose Agent but doesn't allow me to pay for her Affirdevit of support fee because cspa needs to be completed.  How long does it take for them to review the case. Thanks

Date of Birth: 04/15/1996

I -130 Approved: 10/19/2016

Priority Date: 04/19/2016

Under CSPA Review: 09/22/2017

As my understanding, your sister is at age 21 on 04/15/2017. CSPA will give you extra 6 months ( from PD date till I-130 approved), and so i think CSPA only protect your sister until 10/15/2017. And by this time, the visa still not available for your sister so I guess she will be moved to F2B. That's what im understanding about CSPA, please let me know if others have different thought

Timeline

Hello chuonglinh, thank you for relpying back to me on this case. They have issued her her Visa number and her invoice number, i was even allowed to chose an agent for her except that i can't pay for the Affirdevit of support fee. So i dont know what to do next.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
22 hours ago, AmaOdo said:

My Sister's case is under the cspa review, chose Agent but doesn't allow me to pay for her Affirdevit of support fee because cspa needs to be completed.  How long does it take for them to review the case. Thanks

Date of Birth: 04/15/1996

I -130 Approved: 10/19/2016

Priority Date: 04/19/2016

Under CSPA Review: 09/22/2017

Which visa category ? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, dnp2014 said:

Which visa category ? 

F2A, my mom filled for her last year and she turned 21 this even even though her petitions was approved last year october 11th. Thanks

When you said F2A i assume your mom is LPR sponsor for daughter unmarried under 21. As of your sister's PD 04/2016, there is no visa available yet i believe (they are working on 15Nov15 Under Chart A). Yes, you can use chart B to submit all visa applications to NVC and so does not mean visa is available for her yet. I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct, but my guess she will be moved to F2B category .

Timeline

But can i submit the visa application for since i have not paid for the Affirdevit of support fee, but her case was approved before she turned 21. Thanks for all reply.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 11/8/2017 at 12:18 PM, chuonglinh said:

As my understanding, your sister is at age 21 on 04/15/2017. CSPA will give you extra 6 months ( from PD date till I-130 approved), and so i think CSPA only protect your sister until 10/15/2017. And by this time, the visa still not available for your sister so I guess she will be moved to F2B. That's what im understanding about CSPA, please let me know if others have different thought

I think you are correct . Looking at current movement her visa will be available before October.  

Timeline
5 hours ago, dnp2014 said:

I think you are correct . Looking at current movement her visa will be available before October.  

I am waiting to hear from them

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 11/8/2017 at 8:26 PM, chuonglinh said:

When you said F2A i assume your mom is LPR sponsor for daughter unmarried under 21. As of your sister's PD 04/2016, there is no visa available yet i believe (they are working on 15Nov15 Under Chart A). Yes, you can use chart B to submit all visa applications to NVC and so does not mean visa is available for her yet. I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct, but my guess she will be moved to F2B category .

I got an an email from the nvc asking me to pay for Affirdevit of support and visa fee for my sister. I followed the link they sent to my email to pay for what they asked and i still can't pay for the fee, so what should i do

On 11/10/2017 at 11:06 PM, chuonglinh said:

Please keep us update

I got an an email from the nvc asking me to pay for Affirdevit of support and visa fee for my sister. I followed the link they sent to my email to pay for what they asked and i still can't pay for the fee, so what should i do

Timeline

I got an an email from the nvc asking me to pay for the Affirdevit of support and the visa fee for my sister. I followed the link they sent to my email to pay for what they asked and i still can't pay for the fee, so what should i do

On 11/10/2017 at 4:33 PM, dnp2014 said:

Timeline

I got an an email from the nvc asking me to pay for the Affirdevit of support and the visa fee for my sister. I followed the link they sent to my email to pay for what they asked and i still can't pay for the fee, so what should i do

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.