danchykkk

Returned I-130, affidavits question.

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, ColoradoBeauty said:

Wow that's harsh!! I was hoping after 2 years, they would have given him the permanent Green Card. 

Any big purchase you've made for him? Did you receive an expensive engagement ring by chance?

Anything you can share joint ownership with him?

What all did the co look at?

Co don’t look for anything, just a few wedding pictures. She does not asked for my financial evidence, income tax returns, pay stubs , affidavit of support, nothing! She just asked a few questions like how we met , names jobs and that’s all. After that she gives the passport back with white 221g, and told go home we will call you. After 2 months I received the email that they sent back to USCIS, they never bouter to call him to say that visa was refused.The case stuck in USCIS since December 2016 , only last week the congressman worker received the answer for the inquiry that review  was complete on October 13, and on the October 16 asigned to the officer , and that decision will be made within 60 days. All this year I am collected the evidence. I have ready printed pictures, what’s up conversation, boarding passes, air plane ticket , that I paid from my credit card, hotel receipts. Join bank accounts. Money gram receipts.All this papers is ready in my house in big box , wait for the USCIS. I am was only confused about language in affidavit from husband.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, ColoradoBeauty said:

Wow that's harsh!! I was hoping after 2 years, they would have given him the permanent Green Card. 

Any big purchase you've made for him? Did you receive an expensive engagement ring by chance?

Anything you can share joint ownership with him?

What all did the co look at?

He purchased the engagement and wedding rings , when we been together, and we been threw out the receipts, because never thought that we will  need to proof our relationship. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

she married him/ not engaged 

she made 2 trips this year alone of 2 months each

he thought doing the interview in Arabic was ok / casa frowns on this as they want the bene to speak, read and write in English but they don't tell the person

she got pregnant there earlier this year and is now waiting for a baby in January

her mother was there when she married and they provided proof family approved

we have talked and they did a long review process after the December 2016 interview

i have told her the major issue is he spent 4 years in Saudi working and Saudi does not give out criminal reports on foreigners and USCIS had HOmeland Security had to do a long process to check out places he traveled

she is preparing for a rebutally if she gets a NOIR but USCIS may reaffirm her case as all else is in order

This sweet woman is scared to death so anyone reading please confort her / she needs only good solid practical advice

Timeline
51 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

she married him/ not engaged 

she made 2 trips this year alone of 2 months each

he thought doing the interview in Arabic was ok / casa frowns on this as they want the bene to speak, read and write in English but they don't tell the person

she got pregnant there earlier this year and is now waiting for a baby in January

her mother was there when she married and they provided proof family approved

we have talked and they did a long review process after the December 2016 interview

i have told her the major issue is he spent 4 years in Saudi working and Saudi does not give out criminal reports on foreigners and USCIS had HOmeland Security had to do a long process to check out places he traveled

she is preparing for a rebutally if she gets a NOIR but USCIS may reaffirm her case as all else is in order

This sweet woman is scared to death so anyone reading please confort her / she needs only good solid practical advice

Thank you very much Jeanne . You always ready to help 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.