Gap

Sending I751 application.. help

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys I am going to send my i751 application soon and I am still not sure if the evidence I have prepared to send is enough.

So far I have gathered the following evidence.

1. Copy of my green card (front and back)
  2. Passport copy ( when the visa was stamped) and other parts 
  3. Our health insurance with my husbands name on it and also my child's name (from 2014-2016)
  4. Also a confirmation for letter for our 2018 health insurance 
  5. Joint bank statements which has my name on it and same address as my husbands ( won't cover the two years though) 
  6. Pictures we took at events 
  7. Tax returns which has both our names on it and my sons included too. 
  8. Copy of my sons birth certificate (do i send the original one?)
  9. Copy of my marriage certificate 
  10. My name on utility bill (won't cover two years)
  11. Car insurance shows our names 
  12. Name on mortgage/house insurance 

Should I send them the letter I got at the hospital which mentions both our names stating that our son was born there so and so 

we have been married for almost 4 years now but I got my green card two years ago.

They don't need my birth certificate right? 

Also do I need to send anything else?

20 hours ago, Gap said:

Hi guys I am going to send my i751 application soon and I am still not sure if the evidence I have prepared to send is enough.

So far I have gathered the following evidence.

1. Copy of my green card (front and back)
  2. Passport copy ( when the visa was stamped) and other parts 
  3. Our health insurance with my husbands name on it and also my child's name (from 2014-2016)
  4. Also a confirmation for letter for our 2018 health insurance 
  5. Joint bank statements which has my name on it and same address as my husbands ( won't cover the two years though) 
  6. Pictures we took at events 
  7. Tax returns which has both our names on it and my sons included too. 
  8. Copy of my sons birth certificate (do i send the original one?)
  9. Copy of my marriage certificate 
  10. My name on utility bill (won't cover two years)
  11. Car insurance shows our names 
  12. Name on mortgage/house insurance 

Should I send them the letter I got at the hospital which mentions both our names stating that our son was born there so and so 

we have been married for almost 4 years now but I got my green card two years ago.

They don't need my birth certificate right? 

Also do I need to send anything else?

your son's birth certificate should show your husband as the father so that should be good - only send photocopies of everything , no originals

ALSO - make sure you make a full copy of your packet and then maybe scan it as well - just to have in case the package doesn't make it or something gets lost.

Another thing - send in a check rather than the CC paper - if for some reason something happens and the CC transaction is not authorized by your bank or does not go through - they are obligated to shred it - it is a one time authorization - so they will not be able to re run it so your case will be sent back .... with your check they can attempt redeposit at least.... and you have proof it has been cashed...

10 minutes ago, candybabe said:

Another thing - send in a check rather than the CC paper - if for some reason something happens and the CC transaction is not authorized by your bank or does not go through - they are obligated to shred it - it is a one time authorization - so they will not be able to re run it so your case will be sent back .... with your check they can attempt redeposit at least.... and you have proof it has been cashed...

Huh?

1 hour ago, candybabe said:

for the payment - they allow charging your CC but that is a one time authorization only..... if anything goes wrong they cannot submit it again , they have to shred the form ...

You cannot by by CC for I-751...please do not confuse the OP or others who may find this thread with a search.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.