sip

Finger printing failed in 2015 and letter again.

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

My Finger printing failed 2 times in 2015. than they asked me to get the police clearance document.

I have submitted them. unfortuntely my Current date moved back.

My Date might be current in Jan 2018. Yestarday I got a letter asking me to go to the finger printing Interview.

Because of the way my skin is smooth, I will not get the Finger printing now also.

My file is in in Texas Center.

what should I do? Can we send a letter to the officer to please relook the file as we already submitted the poice clearance form?

did any one come across this case

Some how I feel file is not updated properly...

Filed: Timeline

Contact your local representative and ask them for assistance. Its the easiest way for your issue. If you want to do it yourself and not use the reps help youd have to call and speak to a tier 2 to open a service request or go to infopass and have them do it for you. 

Whatever you do, you have to go to the new appointment. Even if they cant take prints, you need to show up.

Thank you for the reply.

I received the letter to my us address on 29th Oct.(date on letter). But I am out of country now for 3 months.

So we should show up for finger prints of they have called.....ooh ok .

As any way I canot go I can ask my husband to send for a new date.(Reschedule). Generaly in how many days do we get the interview again?

2)  how many times can we reshedule?

3) I am outside country and in India. can I do that from  here? will there be any issues if I do from India?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.