973 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, tab0712 said:

Hey! So, what happened with your case?

17 minutes ago, tab0712 said:

Hey! So, what happened with your case?

Nothing, it was just interview letter that i haven’t received. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dachis said:

Nothing, it was just interview letter that i haven’t received. 

Did you finally get it? When's your interview. I was hoping you were just getting a card issued without an interview. That's how that post sounded to me. They need to fix their wording. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, tab0712 said:

Did you finally get it? When's your interview. I was hoping you were just getting a card issued without an interview. That's how that post sounded to me. They need to fix their wording. 

It went to my old address, even though i updated address. IO  i spoke with, she faxed me interview letter and it’s end of septemeber

Timeline
On 9/16/2018 at 9:16 PM, Dachis said:

It went to my old address, even though i updated address. IO  i spoke with, she faxed me interview letter and it’s end of septemeber

GOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline
13 hours ago, Lien08 said:

My case has been ready to schedule for interview since March.. I am still waiting.. Who else is still waiting for their interview notice?

Are you talking about the update they sent in August to everyone wthat there was an update in March? Or did you get this in March itself?

I think just about everyone received this update about a retroactive update. It does not seem to mean anything. (sorry for any tpos, my cat decided to sit in front of my screen and does not want to budtge)

1 hour ago, moosy said:

Are you talking about the update they sent in August to everyone wthat there was an update in March? Or did you get this in March itself?

I think just about everyone received this update about a retroactive update. It does not seem to mean anything. (sorry for any tpos, my cat decided to sit in front of my screen and does not want to budtge)

What update did they send out in August? I did not get any? My online tracker through USCIS was updated in March saying that my case is ready to schedule for interview, but nothing happened since. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I haven't received anything outside of me doing my finger prints Somewhere in December...

Been since then transfered to a Local office and stuck waiting. Did get the extension letter. Super weird. I live in Southwest Florida.

Timeline

We never received anything in August either. Since March 15, his case has been ready to schedule the interview. Philadelphia is looking at a wait time of 12-33 months. We have a long road ahead of us still. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

GC Interview - question

Two days ago I received notification that my interview was scheduled. I was quite surprised how quick they did it given that just 1,5 months ago I received EAD+AP card.

I was going to renew my passport before Christmas, since we are flying to visit my family back to my home country (passport expires in April 2019). 

QUESTION:  Can I bring the copy of my passport for the interview?  I know it sounds silly but I thought I will ask you...

Timeline
5 hours ago, GBPackers said:

GC Interview - question

Two days ago I received notification that my interview was scheduled. I was quite surprised how quick they did it given that just 1,5 months ago I received EAD+AP card.

I was going to renew my passport before Christmas, since we are flying to visit my family back to my home country (passport expires in April 2019). 

QUESTION:  Can I bring the copy of my passport for the interview?  I know it sounds silly but I thought I will ask you...

Nevermind, I just realized I will keep my old passport until I get a new one.

Hello, just a quick update.

I got my interview on Monday, September 24th and received my GC by mail on the 28th so it was pretty fast. Interview went well, at the beginning she thought i had a lawyer or translator with me because the interview letter was In care of "name of my dad", she didn't understand either why they wrote In care of, but it was fine. At the beginning she was a bit cold, but after 10 min the atmosphere was much better. She asked for recent pictures of us but we didn't have any  (we both hate pictures and our phones are mostly pictures of our cat...) except from our marriage but it wasn't a problem, I had bank accounts on both our names, plane tickets for the two of us to visit my family next December and health insurance on both our names She asked the questions like "Do you intend to commit a crime, polygamy" etc. and between those questions she would ask me over and over my husband's full name , date of birth and where he was born. She asked him what are my parents name and to me what are his parents name. She also asked us how we met and that's all. I brought a new affidavit of support because my husband had a raise but she said she didn't need it because his previous financial situation was already good. The only papers she took were the pictures from our wedding, the copy of bank accounts, etc. with both our names on it and that's all. She asked if I had any questions, I only asked when we would know the answer. She told me I should be approved but she still needed the original of my K1 file (she only had the copy in her file) and it could take up to 30 days. But the next day when I checked on the internet it said my case was approved (on the 24th, so same day as the interview). 2 days later it said my card was mailed and it was in my mailbox on Friday!

I-751:

07/09: Package received by uscis

07/14: Credit card charged

07/16: Text notification (YSC center)

07/22: Fingerprints applied to my case

07/30: NOA

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Aquilina said:

Hello, just a quick update.

I got my interview on Monday, September 24th and received my GC by mail on the 28th so it was pretty fast. Interview went well, at the beginning she thought i had a lawyer or translator with me because the interview letter was In care of "name of my dad", she didn't understand either why they wrote In care of, but it was fine. At the beginning she was a bit cold, but after 10 min the atmosphere was much better. She asked for recent pictures of us but we didn't have any  (we both hate pictures and our phones are mostly pictures of our cat...) except from our marriage but it wasn't a problem, I had bank accounts on both our names, plane tickets for the two of us to visit my family next December and health insurance on both our names She asked the questions like "Do you intend to commit a crime, polygamy" etc. and between those questions she would ask me over and over my husband's full name , date of birth and where he was born. She asked him what are my parents name and to me what are his parents name. She also asked us how we met and that's all. I brought a new affidavit of support because my husband had a raise but she said she didn't need it because his previous financial situation was already good. The only papers she took were the pictures from our wedding, the copy of bank accounts, etc. with both our names on it and that's all. She asked if I had any questions, I only asked when we would know the answer. She told me I should be approved but she still needed the original of my K1 file (she only had the copy in her file) and it could take up to 30 days. But the next day when I checked on the internet it said my case was approved (on the 24th, so same day as the interview). 2 days later it said my card was mailed and it was in my mailbox on Friday!

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Just got back from the interview... she said I will get a decision in the mail within 120 days 😒 Im sick of playing their waiting game 😡

Timeline
On 10/3/2018 at 1:23 PM, Dachis said:

Congrats!

Awesome! Congratulations!

PS They did the same mistake with my interview letter placing my father as in care of.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.