larnar1309

detailed London CR1 interview : DECLINED

33 posts in this topic

well that sucks but im glad you guys already have a joint sponsor! hope you get everything back in time to head to the mile high city!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ugh, so close! Well, you weren't denied, just delayed a bit. It sounds like you had everything else in order and it went pretty smoothly. Unfortunately I've seen this a few times on here...where NVC approves the financial docs but the CO at the interview doesn't feel the income is enough. But that's great you were already prepared & can just email everything Monday! Sounds like they were nice & helpful & will hopefully process everything quickly!

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Hey, I thought I would reply because I had a similar experience. I also had my inteview in London, almost 3 weeks ago.

The interview went well, but I was asked to submit more documents from our joint sponsor. Once I emailed the required documents, my status changed to issued the following day. My passport was ready for collection a few days later. Hopefully it's the same for you and you get your passport back soon. :) 

Edited by Shacues16

1 hour ago, Shacues16 said:

Hey, I thought I would reply because I had a similar experience. I also had my inteview in London, almost 3 weeks ago.

The interview went well, but I was asked to submit more documents from our joint sponsor. Once I emailed the required documents, my status changed to issued the following day. My passport was ready for collection a few days later. Hopefully it's the same for you and you get your passport back soon. :) 

Ah wow! Thank you so much 💚🙌that is so good to hear. I also just checked my status and it mentions two business days after submission!! Eeee!!! Fingers crossed :) 

and thank you to everyone for your constant support and warm words 💚

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

well, things could be worse right... so thank almighty and Monday when u submit ur required paper u will be granted a visa. Welcome to Colorado..

Have a look at this and laugh out loud. U may not understand this coz u have not lived in Boulder.. We live here in boulder and we understand the sarcasam in this video.. 

URL : 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline
4 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

Ah wow! Thank you so much 💚🙌that is so good to hear. I also just checked my status and it mentions two business days after submission!! Eeee!!! Fingers crossed :) 

and thank you to everyone for your constant support and warm words 💚

I'm not replying to complain or roast you but you should've known that they will not approve it without the minimum requirement is met. You should've at least printed them and took them with you. But it's to late now. 

All you have to do is focus on future. Submit documents ASAP and pray for them to send you back the passport quickly. 

Wish you a good luck.

5 hours ago, Gorkhali said:

well, things could be worse right... so thank almighty and Monday when u submit ur required paper u will be granted a visa. Welcome to Colorado..

Have a look at this and laugh out loud. U may not understand this coz u have not lived in Boulder.. We live here in boulder and we understand the sarcasam in this video.. 

URL : 

Hahahaha no I love this guy and I love what he does in Boulder.

although I don't live there yet I have a lot of friends there and during this process will have visited 8 times this year. 

My husband is a Buddhist psychotherapist and so I am very aware of how SPIRITUAL Boulder is ;) Ahahaha. Love it 😂👌

Thank you - yes we have been feeling so grateful that we simply have everything scanned and that we can send it via email so it arrives Monday morning. My ceac status also states what @Shacues16 wrote that after submission my passport should be back within 2 business days!!

Edited by larnar1309

10 minutes ago, caliliving said:

I am confused. if you are from the UK couldnt you travel on the VWP? 

That's what I made my trips using yes 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, larnar1309 said:

That's what I made my trips using yes 

yeah the UK is low fraud. you wont have a problem traveling on the VWP and waiting for a GC.

why did you apply for a b2 tho? 

Just now, caliliving said:

yeah the UK is low fraud. you wont have a problem traveling on the VWP and waiting for a GC.

why did you apply for a b2 tho? 

I never had a problem traveling. I am not b2. I'm CR1 spouse. 

They won't let me travel right now because they have my passport until I submit required docs ;)

Timeline
Just now, larnar1309 said:

They won't let me travel right now because they have my passport until I submit required docs ;)

i know you are a CR1 spouse. but during that time you can travel on the VWP! you did not need to apply for a B2! that was not necessary.. who told you that you needed that? as a low fraud country, traveling on your VWP while your CR1 was pending would have been no issues!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

people travel all the time while a CR1 is pending.. especially low fraud counties like canada and the UK! i am confused on where you got this advice? You did not need a b2 you could have traveled on your VWP and have no problems. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.