Jump to content

10 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, 

 

I need a piece of advice from you fellow k1 filers. I saw a lot of posts regarding talks with Tier 2 officer and how everyone strives to get to him. Apparently he can provide more information? I want to understand what he might tell us as we filed in late June and we wanted to call to find out where we are. What kind of information can he tell us?

 

Thanks a lot for your help and good luck to everyone awaiting this day X in their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read somewhere here that it's almost impossible to get to the tier 2 now as the uscis is overwhelmed now. Moreover, you're still good with dates. It's been 4 and a half months yet. I'd wait for another couple weeks to call them and if you're able to get ahold of him, just ask if the officer is assigned to the case, if everything is okay and if the approval is coming soon (that's what I'd asked). Good luck and be patient. We got into a bad time period where the amount of petitions doubled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Marta Proniagina said:

I've read somewhere here that it's almost impossible to get to the tier 2 now as the uscis is overwhelmed now. Moreover, you're still good with dates. It's been 4 and a half months yet. I'd wait for another couple weeks to call them and if you're able to get ahold of him, just ask if the officer is assigned to the case, if everything is okay and if the approval is coming soon (that's what I'd asked). Good luck and be patient. We got into a bad time period where the amount of petitions doubled.

Oh, so this tier 2 officer is assigned to some cases? I thought he simply informs everyone on their cases if they require such info from him and if they are close in time to their approval.

Thank you a lot, and good luck with your case too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NateAndJessica said:

This website can tell you more id assume... Id estimate 5-6 more weeks for you. We are May 26th K1 filers and are about a week out.

Your timeline tells you have to wait at least until Nov 8. And i’d  not be that pessimistic with so many weeks haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KaijaS said:

Oh, so this tier 2 officer is assigned to some cases? I thought he simply informs everyone on their cases if they require such info from him and if they are close in time to their approval.

Thank you a lot, and good luck with your case too.

no no, thie tier2 is not assigned himself but can tell you if any other officer is :)
but simply wait some more. Right now cases take around 150 days to approved so you're doing pretty fine so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Larissa & Johnson said:

Hello my friend! The huge issue is , sometimes them just say = They are looking April fillers! so my advice is if you have more than 150 days, you should to send a letter or e-mail from your Senator or Congreesmen

Good luck

Thank you! That’s exactly what we’re going to do soon. This stuff needs to be acted upon. Good luck to you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Marta Proniagina said:

no no, thie tier2 is not assigned himself but can tell you if any other officer is :)
but simply wait some more. Right now cases take around 150 days to approved so you're doing pretty fine so far

Okay got it. Thank you much for the information. Have patience until you have your interview, good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2017 at 10:10 AM, KaijaS said:

Hello guys, 

 

I need a piece of advice from you fellow k1 filers. I saw a lot of posts regarding talks with Tier 2 officer and how everyone strives to get to him. Apparently he can provide more information? I want to understand what he might tell us as we filed in late June and we wanted to call to find out where we are. What kind of information can he tell us?

 

Thanks a lot for your help and good luck to everyone awaiting this day X in their lives.

Wait until you have 5 months then you can call.

But you can see cases are taking longer to get approved.

Good luck.

I knoe this waiting time kill, just be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×