Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

yes share:D

I submitted my second medical but still on refused status .how long I have to wait.

By the way have u all notice the month of May....it was very slow and embassy didn't issue more visas?

a wise says, no news is good news. although meanwhile there is progress 3 to 4 updates in each case but still status is administrative process. another good news is that eid ul fitr is around so lets celebrate occasion with traditional joy and festive mood which is already spoiled by AP. :angry:

so beside me, who else has progress on their cases meanwhile?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/12/2018 at 5:41 AM, Zara jahanzaib said:

Yes yes it was a very difficult period I spend coz when they ask the 2nd medical on January 2018 so everybody says u got visa after 1 weak this n that so I went to Pakistan and wait wait may b they issue his visa and just they change my status ap to reAdy I waz so mad when waz 5 month and last month I give up but this month I pray pray pray and My husband visa issue in 27 ramzan during the taq night Allhamdullah I’m so happy 😀 

Congratulation for your husband visa. I m happy for you. Did your husband get his passport? 

Timeline

Thank u so much yes he get passport and everything on Wednesday and now he ready to fly mashallah tomorrow 🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗

Timeline
16 hours ago, Zara jahanzaib said:

Thank u so much yes he get passport and everything on Wednesday and now he ready to fly mashallah tomorrow 🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗

After how many days he got his passport when he saw. Issue status

Timeline
On 6/13/2018 at 4:02 PM, numlian said:

I submitted my second medical but still on refused status .how long I have to wait.

By the way have u all notice the month of May....it was very slow and embassy didn't issue more visas?

When was your interview? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AOA everyone, and Happy eid mubarak....

1 year completed on June 14 2018 and still in AP.. still no update from embassy. i sent inquiry and getting the same response that that the case are currently in AP. I don't know what they are up to.... ab tu check karna bhi bhul giya ho.. i really give up.. sometime i think to cancel my case and overturn my parents passport.... i become more depress....:cry:... i never heard parents could be in AP for this much time. they are just holding cases for no reason and delaying it.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

1 year completed on June 14 2018 and still in AP.. still no update from embassy. i sent inquiry and getting the same response that that the case are currently in AP. I don't know what they are up to.... ab tu check karna bhi bhul giya ho.. i really give up.. sometime i think to cancel my case and overturn my parents passport.... i become more depress....:cry:... i never heard parents could be in AP for this much time. they are just holding cases for no reason and delaying it.

I feel your pain! Why are they doing this we don't know but this is putting everyone in depression. I'm praying for parents re-unite with you very soon. Allah has his timing and trust his timing. I keep telling myself this and praying whatever happens, happens for the best. So trust his plan and you will be fine :)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

Wssalaam Zaib..my sister family is still in AP. ..Even though they did new medical ..its been more than 3 Months Ago..no updates ..now 2 and a half month left for New Medical to be expires..dnt give up ..Leave on Allah ..he is the best Planner..he knows the Best ..keep Faith on him ..one Day it will be over.Nothing  stays longer..

5 hours ago, Uzii said:

Wssalaam Zaib..my sister family is still in AP. ..Even though they did new medical ..its been more than 3 Months Ago..no updates ..now 2 and a half month left for New Medical to be expires..dnt give up ..Leave on Allah ..he is the best Planner..he knows the Best ..keep Faith on him ..one Day it will be over.Nothing  stays longer..

What is the case type of your sister? And since when she is in Ap

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/20/2018 at 12:23 PM, Mia12392 said:

I feel your pain! Why are they doing this we don't know but this is putting everyone in depression. I'm praying for parents re-unite with you very soon. Allah has his timing and trust his timing. I keep telling myself this and praying whatever happens, happens for the best. So trust his plan and you will be fine :)

Thanks Mia..........and i pray for you as well. Allah ka ek imtihan hai hum sab par.. I pray and wish ke sab ke visa issue ho jaye....:D..mere mu main gur shakkar..:P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.