Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

why not?

because i did so many times and keep getting the same response. I also contact congressman 3 times and they got the same response as well so its pointless to keep sending them inquiry and you will get the same response over and over. Lets see for how long they will hold my case, and one day they will issue visa..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zaib212 said:

because i did so many times and keep getting the same response. I also contact congressman 3 times and they got the same response as well so its pointless to keep sending them inquiry and you will get the same response over and over. Lets see for how long they will hold my case, and one day they will issue visa..

i feel ur pain.... INSHALLAH 

Timeline
On 10/24/2017 at 10:41 AM, Zaib212 said:

hmm not sure, and they were from Swat. so moved to Swat now? lol

My wife is from Swat too and she got her visa after I sent my taxes. She was not placed on AP.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Amir Alam said:

My wife is from Swat too and she got her visa after I sent my taxes. She was not placed on AP.

how long after interview she get her visa?

Timeline
1 minute ago, rafiq akhtar said:

how long after interview she get her visa?

Also my son was born at the time and we contacted our congressman to talk to the Embassy for his 130 approval in local embassy which was accepted and it took 10 minutes for Embassy to approved his IR2 visa. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Amir Alam said:

Also my son was born at the time and we contacted our congressman to talk to the Embassy for his 130 approval in local embassy which was accepted and it took 10 minutes for Embassy to approved his IR2 visa. 

damm bro ur lucky... when was her interview.. where at and where to?

Timeline
1 minute ago, rafiq akhtar said:

It was a couple of months ago in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Seven Months in administrative processing, applied for CR-1 visa. Attended interview without wife, Consular office issued me Administrative Processing Highlighted Page just after 10mins of interview. 

I am Graduate Electrical Engineer, CO also checked my CV and kept it. In the end of interview CO didn't tell me anything about Visa issuance and replied me ok you can go now. 

May be for Engineers they do background check etc. Its really frustrating.

InshAllah we will all get our visas soon. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Me and my family interviewed on Apr 19, 2017 for F4 category, The visa was approved at the time of interview, and we were told that visa will be issued within 2 weeks. Later we were told that we are placed in AP. Since then we are still in AP.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Anwar sami said:

Me and my family interviewed on Apr 19, 2017 for F4 category, The visa was approved at the time of interview, and we were told that visa will be issued within 2 weeks. Later we were told that we are placed in AP. Since then we are still in AP.

if u contact ur congressmen can u expedite the processing of ds 5535... i heard they send it to Washington dc and they do the backround check

Can someone on this forum please tell me, if we contact our congressman and if he do inquiry to US Embassy then how much time did Congressman take to reply us back? My wife submitted inquiry form to Congressman on 22nd September and Congressman on phone call told my wife we sent an inquiry to US Embassy on 10th October and now waiting for their answer. Also date changes twice on my CEAC status ones on 11th October and second time date has changed on 20th October. Can someone please reply. 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/26/2017 at 2:36 AM, rafiq akhtar said:

Pakistan is not one of the countries where direct filing is possible. How come your i 130 was approved by US embassy in Pakistan? Its USCIS which processes i 130, not the embassies or State Department. Never heard of what you said.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, kausar said:

Pakistan is not one of the countries where direct filing is possible. How come your i 130 was approved by US embassy in Pakistan? Its USCIS which processes i 130, not the embassies or State Department. Never heard of what you said.

what u talking about???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.