Redw

Cheating spouse

17 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Redw said:

Actually upon being asked... I looked we married at exactly 90 days ... But just realized that the certificate was registered on day 92... Do not know if that makes a difference... He is so bad he sent me pictures of him and that woman together kissing.i was told to just move on.. But pictures like this are hard to ignore not to mention very painful.

This is why you must separate yourself from him entirely.  How is he able to send you pictures anyway?  Block him from your Facebook, texting/messaging programs, phone, etc.  It may be difficult but do not follow him on Facebook or anywhere else.  Don't look to see how he's doing.  File for divorce immediately.   Just let him go...forget about him.  He is a scumbag...do not let him back into your life.  Move on...If you do not you will only become more bitter and this will adversely affect you, not him.

1 hour ago, Redw said:

Actually upon being asked... I looked we married at exactly 90 days ... But just realized that the certificate was registered on day 92... Do not know if that makes a difference... He is so bad he sent me pictures of him and that woman together kissing.i was told to just move on.. But pictures like this are hard to ignore not to mention very painful.

:/

This man is toxic. Block his number or, better yet, change yours. File for divorce immediately. 

I'm sure he'll come crawling back once he realizes the amount of trouble he has just cause himself but you need to be strong. HE WILL DO IT AGAIN.

I wish you the best. Stay away from this psycho.

16 minutes ago, David & Zoila said:

This is why you must separate yourself from him entirely.  How is he able to send you pictures anyway?  Block him from your Facebook, texting/messaging programs, phone, etc.  It may be difficult but do not follow him on Facebook or anywhere else.  Don't look to see how he's doing.  File for divorce immediately.   Just let him go...forget about him.  He is a scumbag...do not let him back into your life.  Move on...If you do not you will only become more bitter and this will adversely affect you, not him.

HALLELUJAH! :)

Complete: AOS
Married 06/12/2014
08/02/14: Concurrent filing of i130, i485 and i765.

07/20/15: Green card received!! 

Complete: ROC

Package Mailed: 05/11/17

Received: 05/12/17

Money Order cashed: 05/12/17

NOA Received: 05/22/17

Biometrics Notice (dated): 5/20/17

Appt date: 06/05/17 (complete)

Approval notice: 9/11/2018 (received 9/15/2018)

Card received: 9/18/2018

😍02/05/19: Welcomed baby girl into our family 😍

Current: Naturalization

03/13/2019 - submitted online N400 and paid fee

03/26/2019 - received biometrics notice scheduled for 4/5

04/05/2019 - completed biometrics

10/12/2019 - received interview noticed scheduled for 11/16

11/16/2019 - interview

11/21/2019 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.