shakeyy

Any Orlando Adjustment of Status Applicants?

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, FiKen said:

Yep, I have chatted with other 2 Orlando filers who have just received the interview notices a few days ago. However there is no update from March filers.

really? who? whats their PD

10/26/2017: Priority Date - AOS

11/29/2017: Biometrics Appointment

12/21/2017: EAD/AP Approval in 56 Days

12/18/2018: Interview Day | Approved on the Spot

12/22/2018: Received Green Card (10 Years)

N-400 Application (Orlando)

09/20/2021 - Early Filing Online (3 year -married to US Citizen)

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

03/31/2022 - Interview in West Palm Beach Fl

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

06/16/2022 - Judicial Naturalization Ceremony 

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, shakeyy said:

february filers? you mean orlando people?

5 minutes ago, shakeyy said:

really? who? whats their PD

Another forum in another website . Mokoni and Aussieguy. I don't remember exactly but their PD are in the middle of Feb.

Edited by FiKen

Timeline
12 minutes ago, FiKen said:

Another forum in another website . Mokoni and Aussieguy. I don't remember exactly but their PD are in the middle of Feb.

i see. thats good at least we see its moving

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

Timeline

image.thumb.png.5dd867f860ac1e476cf1c36b60978973.png

More delays for Orlando I guess.

Timeline
15 hours ago, FiKen said:

Yep. Very inconsistent and clueless. sigh

i know. its so inconsistent. I don't mind the wait, as long as at least we have an idea when to expect it.

3 minutes ago, shakeyy said:

i know. its so inconsistent. I don't mind the wait, as long as at least we have an idea when to expect it.

Not that I'm going through Orlando, but 100% this. Don't mind the wait, but I want to have a rough idea of when something will happen. 

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - John F. Kennedy

Timeline
7 hours ago, Adam&Allison said:

Not that I'm going through Orlando, but 100% this. Don't mind the wait, but I want to have a rough idea of when something will happen. 

yeah. part of it is not being able to plan if there is a need for international trip. because of fears of the possibility of being interviewed while away and losing $$$$

3 minutes ago, shakeyy said:

yeah. part of it is not being able to plan if there is a need for international trip. because of fears of the possibility of being interviewed while away and losing $$$$

Yep I’m even reluctant to leave the state right now incase we miss something - I hope their posted processing times are inaccurate and maybe a little on the conservative side, and we aren’t waiting as long as we think we will! 

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - John F. Kennedy

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/30/2018 at 10:11 PM, Adam&Allison said:

Yep I’m even reluctant to leave the state right now incase we miss something - I hope their posted processing times are inaccurate and maybe a little on the conservative side, and we aren’t waiting as long as we think we will! 

Yes! Have you signed up for informed delivery? That gives me peace of mind about incoming mails. My receipts never work until now so its kind of frustrating for me. USPS informed delivery is the only way for me to make sure i don't miss any mail

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is against any rules but I've been part of this community for awhile and I feel like we are all somewhat friends! So I figured I would share this and see if anyone was interested in donating! I am participating in St. Baldrick's in about a month and shaving my head to raise money to fund childhood cancer research! 

If you are interested, this is my St. Baldrick's site: https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/sammygoesbald

Also: If you are indeed living in the Orlando/ Central Florida Area, I am raffling off a $150 gift certificate for a Cocoa Beach helicopter tour (up to three people)! If you are interested in joining the raffle, let me know and I will enter your tickets once your donation is posted on St. Baldrick's. For infromation regarding the raffle: https://www.facebook.com/events/348935298919021/

If this is totally against the rules, please forgive me -- just trying to help some kids and give others a chance at a cool prize. 

Timeline

Processing time updated again 

image.png.adcd9a96803c3feb5abea46da7077b98.png

Timeline
18 hours ago, FindingAnswers said:

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is against any rules but I've been part of this community for awhile and I feel like we are all somewhat friends! So I figured I would share this and see if anyone was interested in donating! I am participating in St. Baldrick's in about a month and shaving my head to raise money to fund childhood cancer research! 

If you are interested, this is my St. Baldrick's site: https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/sammygoesbald

Also: If you are indeed living in the Orlando/ Central Florida Area, I am raffling off a $150 gift certificate for a Cocoa Beach helicopter tour (up to three people)! If you are interested in joining the raffle, let me know and I will enter your tickets once your donation is posted on St. Baldrick's. For infromation regarding the raffle: https://www.facebook.com/events/348935298919021/

If this is totally against the rules, please forgive me -- just trying to help some kids and give others a chance at a cool prize. 

i'll put in a bit :) 

6 hours ago, shakeyy said:

i'll put in a bit :) 

Awesome! Thank you wanting to donate! Would you like me to include you in the helicopter raffle? $3 a ticket or $25 for 10 tickets! Otherwise you can feel free to donate whatever you wish! 

Hey guys I’m a Orlando filer just file my package but I was searching for members from Orlando and ✨✨✨ here goes. Is it okay to still post even though it’s 2018?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.