dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2017

501 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Timam1 said:

Hello everyone, has anyone been scheduled for December yet... Just confirming if they started scheduling interviews. 

I have not seen anything yet but usually they start scheduling from the 28th's of the month.   

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 21 October 2017 at 9:45 AM, Godisincontrol said:

That's what I did it ask of my email , first and last name and create password I try with my gmail  I used with Nvc and didn't  work then I try using my yahoo and create an account now my question is that can I use my yahoo email ? Instead of my gmail account having been using since 

IMG_0997.PNG

Try using a computer first. I had blockades like this and couldn't go further but when I used a computer instead of my tablet, it went through and I was able to get to the end and obtain the confirmaction letter with bar codes. All the best!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Cyropay said:

Try using a computer first. I had blockades like this and couldn't go further but when I used a computer instead of my tablet, it went through and I was able to get to the end and obtain the confirmaction letter with bar codes. All the best!

I'm able to create an Account but I don't know where to input the ds260 confirmation number 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 10/11/2017 at 7:21 AM, Kosi Wahala said:

The police certificate says that it expires in 3 months, but for the purposes of the U.S. State Department, it is good for 12 months. 

I agree with this...ours was in Uganda and expiring, but they told us that for immigration purposes for the USA, it is good for one full year, so if you get an interview before a full year passes past the expiration, you are very okay. Good luck to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

💓

Hey, well basically scheduling for December will not start until the 27th. It's how it has been this year (nvc starts sending interview dates out during the 3 last days of a month "x" and continues until the middle of the following month "y" for the month after "z").

I think with Halloween coming on next Monday Tuesday they'll be off? Right?! So some might get scheduled this Friday and then wait on some good new for the rest starting the week after. 

I hope and pray we all get interview dates in the first half of December.

Our anniversary is approaching it's in 2 months exactly. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Roor.M

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Roor.M said:

Hey, well basically scheduling for December will not start until the 27th. It's how it has been this year (nvc starts sending interview dates out during the 3 last days of a month "x" and continues until the middle of the following month "y" for the month after "z").

I think with Halloween coming on next Monday Tuesday they'll be off? Right?! So some might get scheduled this Friday and then wait on some good new for the rest starting the week after. 

I hope so too, so we can start the next year in our new home. Good luck everybody! And keep us posted! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Roor.M said:

They shouldn't be off for Halloween. That's not a federal holiday. 

7 hours ago, Roor.M said:

Is this for every country? I’m also waiting for an interview date, cc October 20.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Godisincontrol said:

I'm able to create an Account but I don't know where to input the ds260 confirmation number 

In your case, I think it is your DS- 160 confirmation number you should input. Click on 'update profile' button at the top left corner. That website for s a bit sensitive. Complete each page and continue to the last page just as @Ebony1 directed earlier. You'll get it done.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
2 hours ago, DandTO16 said:

They shouldn't be off for Halloween. That's not a federal holiday. 

Yeah! I just found out 😂. So much to learn for a soon to be immigrant.

1 hour ago, Leah09 said:

Is this for every country? I’m also waiting for an interview date, cc October 20.

Yes. The difference between countries is the waiting period between the scan date and cc, cc and the interview. Cc July 28th.

Edited by Roor.M

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.