Getting our second thread started! :jest:

Wow, We all got evicted off our lists today :rofl:

February, March, April that I know of.

Still rooting for y'all :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, swalker said:

Getting our second thread started! :jest:

OMG....I just almost had a panic attack! Closed!!!! I'm still here and kicken  (still waiting for an interview date). I'll notify all the February filers I can  ("Here I Go Again" playing softly in the background)

Thank you @swalker.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Our interview is tomorrow! And not having a new thread set up just will not do! 

(I see we're not as talkative as April and March, though. Wow! :P)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, swalker said:

I agree....it took 163 days for me to get my NOA2....I have yet to find an appointment on USTRAVELDOCS....and it is our fault that we talk to much? It's called support....what about all of the people waiting for the NOA2? This is terribly disappointing. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, swalker said:

I am sure you will have a great interview. :D Keep us posted.....

Timeline
1 hour ago, janet3 said:

I agree....it took 163 days for me to get my NOA2....I have yet to find an appointment on USTRAVELDOCS....and it is our fault that we talk to much? It's called support....what about all of the people waiting for the NOA2? This is terribly disappointing. 

I know, I've been checking in on some of the members still waiting for NOA2 to see if anything has moved for them. So disappointing; my heart goes out to them. 

Well, my fiancée's interview is 9 am in Buenos Aires (5 am my time), and we hit a paperwork snag at the last minute regarding payment accreditation (one email gave a link that didn't work, but said she could pay at the embassy the day of the interview, which is exactly what she did when she got her US tourist visa) so they gave her another link to use, which had her paying for it ahead of time. She paid it, but for some reason it's not showing that it is. She has the receipt, but the problem is that she is unable to move ahead on the webpage where she registers with DHL to get the visa when it's ready. She is worried that they won't give her the interview without this. I think it's fine. Even if it's not, it'll be accredited by tomorrow anyways, and her interview will be rescheduled. There isn't a too long of a waiting list, but I feel bad that she has this extra thing stressing her out. 

Well, we'll know tomorrow!!

I'm still here.  Since I can't reply in the other topic anymore @Eric&Olya our timelines have been almost in sync for most of this journey!  Where is your POE?

@Missabc - That was very nice of your coworkers (Care Bare Stare!) and I'm sure you'll be totally fine at the medical.  You've almost made it!

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, RaptureSongbird said:

I'm still here.  Since I can't reply in the other topic anymore @Eric&Olya our timelines have been almost in sync for most of this journey!  Where is your POE?

@Missabc - That was very nice of your coworkers (Care Bare Stare!) and I'm sure you'll be totally fine at the medical.  You've almost made it!

My POE will be JFK, I do hope it goes smoothly because Eric is going to be with us. I'm more worried about having enough time to catch the next plane from La Guardia, to be honest.

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Ok I need some advice as I'm absolutely panicking now. I just had my medical at knightsbridge (honestly so glad to have it over with) they have asked for more information in regards to my heart murmur and depression from nearly 5 years ago. I've been given two peices of paper for my doctor to answer sign and send back, I'm fine with the heart murmur questions but the depression one concerns me. I've stated that I have never self harmed nor have I had suicidal thoughts, my concern is that it was so long ago I honestly can't remember what I said to my then doctor and if he took anything out of context. If he has put anything down insinuating I had suicidal thoughts is that really going to impact me even though the depression was signed off and closed in December 2012 and I've been fine since? 

On another note I had a nightmare with the urine test, I barely needed the toilet so was happy I managed to fill it but then what do I do? .... accidently drop it in the toilet without it's lid on. I had to then sit in the waiting room for 30 minutes drinking cup after cup of water. 

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Me and her said:

Just finished interview!  Was easier than anticipated!  Will follow up later, but Visa has been approved!!!!!!:jest::jest:

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I was hoping to hear those words from you today....

I am so very happy for you! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Missabc said:

Ok I need some advice as I'm absolutely panicking now. I just had my medical at knightsbridge (honestly so glad to have it over with) they have asked for more information in regards to my heart murmur and depression from nearly 5 years ago. I've been given two peices of paper for my doctor to answer sign and send back, I'm fine with the heart murmur questions but the depression one concerns me. I've stated that I have never self harmed nor have I had suicidal thoughts, my concern is that it was so long ago I honestly can't remember what I said to my then doctor and if he took anything out of context. If he has put anything down insinuating I had suicidal thoughts is that really going to impact me even though the depression was signed off and closed in December 2012 and I've been fine since? 

On another note I had a nightmare with the urine test, I barely needed the toilet so was happy I managed to fill it but then what do I do? .... accidently drop it in the toilet without it's lid on. I had to then sit in the waiting room for 30 minutes drinking cup after cup of water. 

I believe everything will be okay. They probably just need generic information such as....what you were treated for, the duration of the treatment and the outcome. If you released from treatment five years ago...I really don't believe it would cause an issue now.

Like you said....it was 5 years ago....I think anyone would be hard pressed to remember what they said five years ago....

Sorry about the urine sample....and having to provide two....that's horrible. 

Timeline

We just got approved!!! On the phone right now with my fiancée, getting all the details and feeling so great! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.