12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
MY HUSBAND AND I AM MARRIED THE MONTH OF JUNE HAPPENS TO THE COUNTRY HOUSE IN MY COUNTRY AND IT IS RETURNED TO THE USA
. NOW I AM THREE MONTHS ENJOYED. WE WANT TO KNOW IF THE CRI.1 CAN BE DEPOSITED EVERYWHERE? OR WAIT WHEN OUR CHILD ARRIVES TO MAKE ONE REQUEST SO THAT I CAN COME WITH HIM? 
YOUR ADVICE

Uh.

You mean can cr1 paperwork be send from anywhere? Yes. 

The process takes 12 to 14 months to complete and then you'll be able to move to the USA. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Roel said:

Uh.

Vous voulez dire que la paperasse peut-elle être envoyée de n'importe où? Oui. 

Le processus dure de 12 à 14 mois et vous pourrez ensuite déménager aux États-Unis. 

i don't understand your answer 

Timeline

my husband and I were married last June and then returned to the usa. Now I am three months pregnant.I would like to know if we can file the CRI.1 now or wait until the child is born to make the request ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

who is the USC?

Not sure why you think u must wait for child to be born

the USC should apply for the CR1 to bring the spouse here

the child is automatically a USC if the woman is stil in Senegal 

just need to make the appropiate documents to get the passport and birth documents

I wrote my answer in English. Don't use browsers translator. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

Don't create bunch of same threads  

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Duplicate threads merged. Please do not start more then one thread for all related questions. Also please stop using browser translator to quote members posts. Changing the content of a post is against the TOS and the translator is not always accurate. We also only allow English in the Upper forums.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ontarkie said:

~~Duplicate threads merged. Please do not start more then one thread for all related questions. Also please stop using browser translator to quote members posts. Changing the content of a post is against the TOS and the translator is not always accurate. We also only allow English in the Upper forums.~~

you are right .i am new to this forum and my level of english is not deepened .i just want answers and tips.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

your husband has returned to the US????

iright??

if so, he needs to apply for the CR1

the baby will be born there but will be a USC 

you will need to do the paperwork at time of birth to get the US birth notice and, as said, passport 

it can take 12 to 18 months now for your interview to come to US if you pass the interview

we wish u a happy marriage

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.