Asherbabe876

Social security

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can you guys tell me if I can go to the federal building and get my social security number since I haven’t gotten my card yet. 

Ive been in the country for 2 weeks 

18 minutes ago, Asherbabe876 said:

Can you guys tell me if I can go to the federal building and get my social security number since I haven’t gotten my card yet. 

You have to go to the social security administration office. Make sure you bring so all the documents you need with you.

33 minutes ago, Asherbabe876 said:

I went to the local social security administration office, and i applied for it. all what i needed was my passport with the visa on it. also it's free tho.

Edited by abe&kari

Visa Class: IR-1.

Embassy: U.S embassy in Amman, Jordan.

Married: May 28, 2015.

Interview Date: Aug 17, 2017.

Interview Result: Approved.

VISA Received: Aug 21, 2017.

U.S Entry & Passport Stamp: Aug 25, 2017.

Permanent (Green) Card was produced: Oct 9, 2017.

Permanent (Green) Card was mailed to me: Oct 11, 2017.

Received My Social Security Card: Oct 29, 2017.

First Job in America: Dec 21, 2017.

Received Plastic Green Card in the mail (Permanent Resident Card): Mar 16, 2018.

N-400 Applied: May 28, 2020.

N-400 NOA: June 1, 2020.

Bio: June 19, 2021.

Interview: July 23, 2021.

Ceremony: Aug 13, 2021.

I'm finally a U.S Citizen now

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, abe&kari said:

I went to the local social security administration office, and i applied for it. all what i needed was my passport with the visa on it. also it's free tho.

Thank you 

i checked the mail and it came yesterday. 

😊

5 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

You have to go to the social security administration office. Make sure you bring so all the documents you need with you.

Thanks 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.