32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Husband's visa was approved!!!! Yayyy!!! I am so happy!!!! He said they asked him when we met, where, and what I do for a living. When he entered the country, and our wedding anniversary.They looked at the I601A approval, and that was it.

Timeline
1 minute ago, A Quintero said:

Congrats!!!!!! cant wait to go to my interview on the 6th i am super nervous!!!!  

Thank you!! :) You'll be fine, I'm praying everything goes well for you. Make sure you post here after your approval. :) 

3 minutes ago, lizladominicana said:

Thank you!! :) You'll be fine, I'm praying everything goes well for you. Make sure you post here after your approval. :) 

It feels good to know someone got approved as if it was your own approval. Thankyou and as soon as i do i will post. Congrats again! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, A Quintero said:

It feels good to know someone got approved as if it was your own approval. Thankyou and as soon as i do i will post. Congrats again! 

Right? Every time someone gets approved here I get so excited! :) 

Timeline
On 10/20/2017 at 9:10 PM, HondMN said:

Congratulations. My wife has her interview in TEGUCIGALPA on November 22nd. Hoping it goes as smoothly as your husband's!

Thank you so much! :) I'm so glad that part is over. We're waiting for his visa package so he can come home. I hope your wife's interview goes great. My husband said there were 20 other people there with him, and all the ones he talked to got approved. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, lizladominicana said:

Thank you so much! :) I'm so glad that part is over. We're waiting for his visa package so he can come home. I hope your wife's interview goes great. My husband said there were 20 other people there with him, and all the ones he talked to got approved. 

Please post when he gets his Visa package. We are interested to get an idea how long it takes after the interview. Also, we have to get a police certificate before the interview. Any idea how long it took your husband to get that from the D.P.I.?

Timeline
17 hours ago, HondMN said:

Please post when he gets his Visa package. We are interested to get an idea how long it takes after the interview. Also, we have to get a police certificate before the interview. Any idea how long it took your husband to get that from the D.P.I.?

I definitely will! The status on the CEAC website changed to issued("Your visa has been printed. You should contact Cargo Expreso in order to arrange the delivery and receipt of your visa"). I'm hoping it will be delivered soon.  My husband requested the police certificate the day he arrived, and it was given to him the next day. That does not take long at all.  

Timeline

Just wanted to let you guys know my husband picked up his Visa today! Yayyyy! He's coming home Monday!! OMG I can't wait!!!  Good luck to all of you, your time will come soon!

On 10/24/2017 at 8:58 AM, lizladominicana said:

I definitely will! The status on the CEAC website changed to issued("Your visa has been printed. You should contact Cargo Expreso in order to arrange the delivery and receipt of your visa"). I'm hoping it will be delivered soon.  My husband requested the police certificate the day he arrived, and it was given to him the next day. That does not take long at all.  

Just wanted to let you know my husband picked up his Visa today! Yayyyy! He's coming home Monday!! OMG I can't wait!!!  Good luck to you, your time will come soon!

Timeline
7 hours ago, lizladominicana said:

Just wanted to let you guys know my husband picked up his Visa today! Yayyyy! He's coming home Monday!! OMG I can't wait!!!  Good luck to all of you, your time will come soon!

Just wanted to let you know my husband picked up his Visa today! Yayyyy! He's coming home Monday!! OMG I can't wait!!!  Good luck to you, your time will come soon!

We are very happy for you and your family! Thank you for the updates. Will post back on here as we move through the process

Timeline
11 hours ago, HondMN said:

We are very happy for you and your family! Thank you for the updates. Will post back on here as we move through the process

Thank you so much!! Yes please, definitely post back with updates. :) It helps other people! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 7:30 AM, lizladominicana said:

Have you heard back?

On 10/20/2017 at 10:55 AM, lizladominicana said:

Husband's visa was approved!!!! Yayyy!!! I am so happy!!!! He said they asked him when we met, where, and what I do for a living. When he entered the country, and our wedding anniversary.They looked at the I601A approval, and that was it.

Had my visa interview today in ciudad juarez. And GOT IT!!!  so excited no just waiting on my package! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 And i can head home to my babys! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, A Quintero said:

Had my visa interview today in ciudad juarez. And GOT IT!!!  so excited no just waiting on my package! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 And i can head home to my babys! 

Congratulations 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, A Quintero said:

Yayyyyy!!!!! so happy for you!!! Congrats! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.