PrincyE

When do you receive the I-94 form?

6 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PrincyE said:

Is the I-94 form given to you on the airplane when you get the Customs card to fill out, or is it given to you when you get to the CBP window. Or is it best to print offline ?

I was given  the form by the  flight  attendant on the  plane and I filled it out on the plane. But if they dont give you  when u reach at your poe they will give you good luck to you safe flight. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline
1 hour ago, PrincyE said:

Is the I-94 form given to you on the airplane when you get the Customs card to fill out, or is it given to you when you get to the CBP window. Or is it best to print offline ?

You don't receive I-94 at all. That form is no longer being used.

You used to get it on board of the plane to fill ahead of time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

The i94 is electronical and you can find it here after entry: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home

Some people on this thread are referring to the customs declaration form, which you do get on the airplane and fill out, except for at airports where there are automated kiosks available for this purpose. 

If it isn't difficult, it isn't worth it.

K1 process

9/24/15: I129f sent

9/30/15: NOA1

11/2/15: NOA2

Delayed processing due to work

3/15/16: Medical

4/28/16: Interview (approved)

Delayed entry due to work

8/12/16: POE Detroit

9/4/16: Wedding!

AOS process:

9/9/16: I485/I131/I765 sent

9/14/16: Received 3xNOAs by text/e-mail (day 2)

9/14-18/16: Received 3xpaper NOAs 

9/23/16: Received biometrics appointment letter (day 11)

10/3/16: Biometrics appointment (day 19)

11/4/16: EAD+AP approved (day 53)

11/16/16: EAD status changed to card shipped (day 65)

11/17/16: EAD/AP combo card received (day 66)

12/30/16: Notice of interview scheduled (day 109)

2/1/17: AOS interview (day 142) - APPROVED

2/8/17: GC received (day 150)

ROC process:

11/3/2018: ROC window opens

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.