Jump to content
jashdz

DHL imigrant visa

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My husband had waiver approved had his interview in Juarez on 8/30 and was approved. He was told that we would receive a DHL tracking number via email, but we haven't received anything. He's in Durango Mx right now and super anxious to get home. we've checked the ais.usvisa-info website for this tracking number but there's nothing there only a link to CEAC which states his visa issued and printed and mailed out via DHL.  How long does it normally take to receive the packet or at least the tracking number?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2017 at 4:51 PM, jashdz said:

My husband had waiver approved had his interview in Juarez on 8/30 and was approved. He was told that we would receive a DHL tracking number via email, but we haven't received anything. He's in Durango Mx right now and super anxious to get home. we've checked the ais.usvisa-info website for this tracking number but there's nothing there only a link to CEAC which states his visa issued and printed and mailed out via DHL.  How long does it normally take to receive the packet or at least the tracking number?

 

How long did it take to get his packet? I just had my interview yesterday and I'm already anxious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bammy17 said:

How long did it take to get his packet? I just had my interview yesterday and I'm already anxious!

Hey please let me know once you receive your packet. My wife has her interview tomorrow and it would be great to get an idea of how long it takes. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RamStu said:

Hey please let me know once you receive your packet. My wife has her interview tomorrow and it would be great to get an idea of how long it takes. Thank you!

If She waits for it in Juarez she'll probably have it before I do. I didn't wait there. They were telling people that wait in Juarez 3-5 days, they told me 1-2 weeks

Edited by bammy17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×