Jump to content

11 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Good morning everyone! Hope you can help me with this especially due to my fiancé busy schedule at work and me working late too on graveyard shift here in Philippines. We always caught up late not been able to call just to verify as to what is the right address where to submit our application. I'm from Philippines and his from Whitsett, North Carolina. However we want to make sure as to where is the right location to send it to since NC has two filed offices but cant find where Whitsett belongs to, if its in Raleigh or Charlotte? Please help. Appreciate all your heartful responses in advance.

Edited by Danivy
Adding tags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Danivy said:

Good morning everyone! Hope you can help me with this especially due to my fiancé busy schedule at work and me working late too on graveyard shift here in Philippines. We always caught up late not been able to call just to verify as to what is the right address where to submit our application. I'm from Philippines and his from Whitsett, North Carolina. However we want to make sure as to where is the right location to send it to since NC has two filed offices but cant find where Whitsett belongs to, if its in Raleigh or Charlotte? Please help. Appreciate all your heartful responses in advance.

Magandang hapon po.  There is only one place to send the I-129f form and that is to Texas. I will include the link below.

 

https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

 

Where in the Philippines are you from if you don't mind me asking? I am born and raised literally right down the road from your fiance and my asawa is from Davao, but we are living in California na and plan on moving back to NC shortly. If there are any questions you or him need to ask pertaining to the Philippines process then come on over to the Philippines  subforum on here. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Magandang hapon po.  There is only one place to send the I-129f form and that is to Texas. I will include the link below.

 

https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

 

Where in the Philippines are you from if you don't mind me asking? I am born and raised literally right down road from your fiance and my asawa is from Davao, but we are living in California na and plan on moving back to NC shortly. If there are any questions you or him need to ask pertaining to the Philippines process then come on over to the Philippines  subforum on here. 

Ohhh, magandang hapon din! :) Thank you for your prompt response. 

I'm from Cebu Philippines and wow what a small world cause my mom was born and raise in Tagum Davao up until she's 13 yrs old and then they moved back here in Cebu where my grandma originated. Thank you so much for your time this is really a big help for us. :) Hi me to your wife and you there back in LA. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Danivy said:

Ohhh, magandang hapon din! :) Thank you for your prompt response. 

I'm from Cebu Philippines and wow what a small world cause my mom was born and raise in Tagum Davao up until she's 13 yrs old and then they moved back here in Cebu where my grandma originated. Thank you so much for your time this is really a big help for us. :) Hi me to your wife and you there back in LA. :)

Then Maayub hapon and not Magandang hapon. I have been to Tagum  many times because my wife has family there and she is actually from Compostela Valley but stays in Davao a lot. We have been to Cebu a few times traveling.

 

You will like NC and our little corner of Guilford County.  

Edited by cyberfx1024

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petitioners only send the I-129F to one of two places, Dallas lockbox or Lewisville. If you are using express courier service or a shipping service that requires signature, then send it to Lewisville. If no signature required, send it to the Dallas lockbox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please use English-only outside the regional forums.  Feel free to continue in any language either in the regional forums or by personal message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The words they are using there are simply respectful greeting of good afternoon and don't relate to the topic they are discussing so non-Filipino readers are not missing out on anything.

I've seen this done with other posters in threads here just recently in Spanish  basic respectful greetings nothing more but I agree we don't want entire conversations here in other languages as we have a variety of countries here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Danivy said:

Ohhh, magandang hapon din! :) Thank you for your prompt response. 

I'm from Cebu Philippines and wow what a small world cause my mom was born and raise in Tagum Davao up until she's 13 yrs old and then they moved back here in Cebu where my grandma originated. Thank you so much for your time this is really a big help for us. :) Hi me to your wife and you there back in LA. :)

Sorry I meant to say Maayung Hapon to you but auto correct got me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KULtoATL said:

Petitioners only send the I-129F to one of two places, Dallas lockbox or Lewisville. If you are using express courier service or a shipping service that requires signature, then send it to Lewisville. If no signature required, send it to the Dallas lockbox. 

Thank you so much :) this is very much helpful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Sorry I meant to say Maayung Hapon to you but auto correct got me. 

Ohhhh yeah I know what you meant hahahaha yeah auto correct s*cks sometimes. Nice knowing you here hope to see you both soon in NC once we got it all working with my better half. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LabOz said:

The words they are using there are simply respectful greeting of good afternoon and don't relate to the topic they are discussing so non-Filipino readers are not missing out on anything.

I've seen this done with other posters in threads here just recently in Spanish  basic respectful greetings nothing more but I agree we don't want entire conversations here in other languages as we have a variety of countries here.

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×