Jump to content

Visa to mainland China

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have a question about visa to mainland China so please move thread if it doesn't belong here.😌

I am a Hong Kong citizen married to a USC and currently residing in the US. We visit HK and mainland China often since I have relatives there as well.

We had always applied for the visa to China in HK for my husband and 2 children with no problems before until last time(2015) we got rejected at the China consulate in HK with basically no reason given. So now I kind of don't know what to do.

We are considering applying at the China Consulate in Chicago but would like to know if anyone has had experience applying for one on your own, without agent. If we apply through an agent it costs about 3-4 times more than the visa itself. Any advice/experience will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.