787 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Boiler said:

Kids?

DACA applied up to 31 some will be approaching 40 by now.

Amnesty has been shown not to work.

What does work then, put everyone on a boat? 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

What does work then, put everyone on a boat? 

First thing I would do is make wages paid to illegals not tax deductible as a business expense.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
Just now, Boiler said:

First thing I would do is make wages paid to illegals not tax deductible as a business expense.

And that alone will solve all the problems?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Just now, Il Mango Dulce said:

And that alone will solve all the problems?

Of course not, but it would be a start.

Cost positive and easy.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

25 minutes ago, Boiler said:

If the Dems were really that bothered they would have done something when they had control, they did not, we can speculate why.

Seriously if they were that worried about immigration they should have done something when they had control of BOTH houses of Congress with basically a rubber stamp for anything Obama wanted to put through. But they didn't care about it at all. 

19 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Agreed and the 800K kids left hanging till Congress gets its act together? 

This the only thing that the Democrats are selling is that DACA is for kids.... FYI no it's not. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So Donnie is fumbling to save face.

8.38pm

Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration wasn't able to do). if they can't, I will revisit this issue!

Is he on drugs?:jest:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

So Donnie is fumbling to save face.

8.38pm

Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration wasn't able to do). if they can't, I will revisit this issue!

Is he on drugs?:jest:

Apparently covfefe drinks

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
4 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

This the only thing that the Democrats are selling is that DACA is for kids.... FYI no it's not. 

Maybe it is the right, just and moral path to provide citizenship. Maybe it's not.

Let's have that debate and not the BS political spin we get from the parties and media. 

I know in this day and age doing the right thing is old fashion, but this is one of those topics that can help us define our national character.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Just now, Il Mango Dulce said:

Maybe it is the right, just and moral path to provide citizenship. Maybe it's not.

Let's have that debate and not the BS political spin we get from the parties and media. 

I know in this day and age doing the right thing is old fashion, but this is one of those topics that can help us define our national character.

I am all for open and honest debate without the spin. I completely understand what's going on and what actually needs to get done. There is basically a generation of people who have grown up here in the USA in all sense of the words with no benefits. But there have been a fair number of bad apples in this as well. 

Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

I am all for open and honest debate without the spin. I completely understand what's going on and what actually needs to get done. There is basically a generation of people who have grown up here in the USA in all sense of the words with no benefits. But there have been a fair number of bad apples in this as well. 

Bad apples = violent felons or something else?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

2 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Bad apples = violent felons or something else?

Yes violent felons, sorry I didn't enumerate that part. 

The thing that gets me though is that DACA has been going on for how long now? Yet there are still people out there that know about it, qualify for it, but still  have not applied for it at all. I do not feel bad at all for those people who have failed to take advantage of it. Just like the woman who went at the rally saying that she was illegal and then got stopped by ICE, she totally qualified for DACA but not apply for it. She was saying the fee of $300 was to much.

PUUUUUHHHHHHLLLLLEEEEAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEE take some personal responsibility of yourself. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Just now, spookyturtle said:

Give the ones who check out OK a path to Permanent Residence. No citizenship, no voting.

I am ok with that as long as they have already applied for and passed DACA. Not someone who has not taken advantage of it since it has come out. 

I honestly think this will all come out in Congress and ultimately be able to stay. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, spookyturtle said:

Give the ones who check out OK a path to Permanent Residence. No citizenship, no voting.

The thinking behind no citizenship? I mean taxation and representation are linked in our ethos. If you choose to mantain your home ties OK but this is their home. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg