AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/7/2017 at 10:39 AM, lrjones02 said:

Hello everyone just filed mine last Friday. Let the journey begin and just remember love conquers all.

Hey welcome! !  nice to see someone else from jamaica man lol 

Hi! September filer here too (NOA1-September 1)..Hoping for a smooth process to each and everyone. The long wait starts now :blink:

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

Hi y'all! I live in Minneapolis and my fiancé is from Bosnia. I received my NO1 email 8/31 and NO1 hard copy Sept. 6th. My case status online still shows "case received" and states the receipt copy was sent and if I don't receive it by Sept 27th to call them. Does anyone know if this will show the same status until I receive my NO2 or should it update? I'm in stress overload because the mortgage company I work for laid off my whole department as of10/27 so I have the opportunity to go visit my fiancé for a month but I'm worried if I go, I won't find a job in time for the NO2. I should be able to by Jan, which is when the estimate is for our NO2.

Edited by LarisaXoX

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey all! I'm from Boston and my fiancé is from wales in the U.K.! We're sending off our packet tomorrow and hoping everything goes smoothly! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Awesome! Just got NOA1, now we wait...and wait..

NOA1: 9/8/2017

NOA2: 3/14/2018

NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018

Case left NVC: 4/3/2018

Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 

Interview: 6/26/2018 Approved! :thumbs:

POE: 7/13/2018

Marriage: 8/25/2018 

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 10/3/18

Biometrics: 10/30/18

Timeline
1 minute ago, Teza said:

How long did you wait for NOA1?

Not that long. It went out 9/6, then NOA1 and check cashed 9/12 🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/11/2017 at 5:50 PM, Xie_xong said:

Hi! September filer here too (NOA1-September 1)..Hoping for a smooth process to each and everyone. The long wait starts now :blink:

Good luck and God bless to all of us!😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hi all! 

So, so, SOOOO relieved to be posting this here: we sent our documents off with DHL this morning. We live overseas so it should be delivered by the end of the work day on Monday. I loved what someone said earlier in the thread... I can't wait for my NOA1 so we can go on with our lives. Hehehehe. So true. Putting that package together was all-consuming for weeks and now it's finally over. Phew. 

Good luck to all of you! 

Timeline
8 hours ago, J&B said:

Hi all! 

So, so, SOOOO relieved to be posting this here: we sent our documents off with DHL this morning. We live overseas so it should be delivered by the end of the work day on Monday. I loved what someone said earlier in the thread... I can't wait for my NOA1 so we can go on with our lives. Hehehehe. So true. Putting that package together was all-consuming for weeks and now it's finally over. Phew. 

Good luck to all of you! 

Welcome to the September club! Yup, I was just thinking it might be a little quiet here aside from everyone joining up and getting NOA1s, haha. Maybe around December/January things will start picking up 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I think I put the I-129F shipping date wrong on my previous post. Here's the progress so far:

Mailed forms (with 2-day USPS shipping): Aug 29
Receipt of petition (according to USCIS site): Sept 5

Email and text alert of NAO1: Sept 8

Receipt of NAO1 hard copy in mail: Sept 14
NOTICE DATE on NAO1: Sept 7

So I guess the Sept 7 date is the one that really matters. Happy waiting, everyone! :D

Edited by kaleya

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We submitted the I-129F on September 6. 

Received the NO1 Receipt on September 11 with the WAC# and sent to CSC for processing.

Hope everything will be in smooth process.

Good luck everyone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 9/6/2017 at 1:08 PM, Jeffreyyu said:

Just take your time an put all the evidence you have to prove the relationship together screen shots, call logs,  greetings card etc you will be fine regardless of which embassy Lol as a same sex couple i was worried that our case would be more difficult but after doing some research i don't think we'll be at a disadvantage so we all need to stop worrying Lol 

We are also in the same page for same sex couple. Hope everything is going to be in smooth process. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.