Future Mrs Walker

I-134 fiancé currently unemployed . But have a cosponsors who meets requirements who we live with .

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys 

so we got approved the other day finally yay !! 🙊 And i am preparing myself for the medical and interview however there is just one thing concerning me and that is the  affidavit of support, my fiancé is currently unemployed as he came over to visit me in England for a couple of months , however his grandad and grandma who we will be living with have happily said they will sponsor me and they earn way above the requirement they am earnt $100,000 last year 😳  I also have $44,000 dollars worth of savings and have heard that London is embassy allows self sponsorship either way how should I go about this and am I likely to be accepted ? My fiancé has just got back to USA and will no doubt have a job inside a week and be able to show pay slips but only a months worth realistically . Just looking for some clarification and experiences I want to go in as prepared as possible the thought of not being with my fiancé breaks my heart .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I self sponsored, do not know the current amount but it used to be an amount that you would need for 90 days, which makes sense.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.