Jump to content

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello together,

 

I received from the us embassy in Germany a letter with a checklist. I put so far all the documents together.  I just need to do the the medical exam. which I am gonna do this week.

I paid the fee through the Website but I am not able to create an appointment.

Do I have to send the Documents to the embassy first?  If yes, do I get a Information that I can apply for an interview?

 

Thank you in advance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, eses89 said:

Hello together,

 

I received from the us embassy in Germany a letter with a checklist. I put so far all the documents together.  I just need to do the the medical exam. which I am gonna do this week.

I paid the fee through the Website but I am not able to create an appointment.

Do I have to send the Documents to the embassy first?  If yes, do I get a Information that I can apply for an interview?

 

Thank you in advance

 

Yep that's exactly how it works. You submit all the documents and fees, wait for them to receive it and then you get an email saying you are able to pick an interview date.

 

Best of luck. The German embassy is very nice and everyone is very friendly. Should be a breeze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TL2016 said:

Yep that's exactly how it works. You submit all the documents and fees, wait for them to receive it and then you get an email saying you are able to pick an interview date.

 

Best of luck. The German embassy is very nice and everyone is very friendly. Should be a breeze.

Thank you very much for the information. Do I have to pay a fee for the interview date as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to pay the fee at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/de/ once for the interview and that's it. But since you already paid that fee according to your first post, you will be fine. You're not paying for anything else at the day of your interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TL2016 said:

You have to pay the fee at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/de/ once for the interview and that's it. But since you already paid that fee according to your first post, you will be fine. You're not paying for anything else at the day of your interview.

Thank you very much !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×