Jacque67

Trump and the creation of the pseudo alpha male

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Eddie Murphy’s concert movie, ‘Raw’ featured a bit where he talked about guys that have seen ‘Rocky’ movies and come out of the theater thinking they can beat anybody up. He directed it in part at Italians, but it applies to almost any guy. It was hilarious then and still is very funny. It’s kind of like “beer muscles.” Often, when a guy gets one too many in them, they’re convinced they can kick the ####### out of anybody.

Donald Trump has had this effect on many of his male supporters. From the moment he announced his candidacy, Trump started insulting his GOP opponents. As a result, a sizable number of American men who confuse being a jackass with being a tough guy were all agog over the spectacle and jumped on board that train. Mind you, Trump is all sizzle and no steak, and when the chips are down, he whines about being “treated unfairly.” It is the model of the typical bully. They’re the toughest guys around until somebody calls them out and suddenly they’re shouting, “Stop being unfair!”

Many of these Trump supporters (and I don’t mean to lump in the generic Trump voter – I am talking hardcore fans – The Trumpkins) began to emulate Trump at the start of the campaign, and they’ve never let up. It’s hard for me to keep count of how many times I was called a “p###y” or a “f#####” on Twitter or in a comments section because I didn’t support Cheeto Jesus. As I said, nothing has changed since Trump’s inauguration.

Exhibit A is John Cardillo, a proud Trumper. Cardillo didn’t like that I called out his lack of knowledge on the separation of powers and decided to record a videoto talk about it. It’s about 11 minutes long, but you only have to watch 2-3 minutes because the rest of it is pretty much a repeat of the same drivel of that first 2 minutes. In it, Cardillo, pretending to be the alpha male, first whines that I “attacked” him on Twitter. Like Trump, he said something dumb, got called on it and then complains people are “unfair.” Senator John McCain stated in an interview, “We don’t take orders from Trump.” McCain merely reminded President Trump that he is not the boss and that Congress is a co-equal branch of government. This got Cardillo’s panties in a wad, and so he responded by saying something stupid about McCain.

In the video, Cardillo takes a page from the Trump playbook and goes off on me, Ben Howe, National Review, Bill Kristol, Leon Wolf, Stephen Hayes, Jonah Goldberg, and Rick Wilson. Peppered throughout the video, Cardillo refers to us as morons, b######, p######, losers, betas, failures, gutless and more. He questions our manhood. He claims to have been a ladies man when he was in high school. He mocks our appearances on CNN (I guess we all can’t be winners like him and appear on Turkish News and two-bit outfits like Canada’s Rebel Media) and says our careers are “failing.” (Sound familiar?) Meanwhile, he’s relegated to making Periscope videos, tweeting and pining for President Trump to retweet him when the rest of us are doing actual work. He also questions our relevance — for eleven minutes. I’ve never spoken for more than 30 seconds about somebody I believed to be irrelevant but to each his own, right?

(edited out some the bad words)

see article...

https://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/09/03/trump-creation-pseudo-alpha-male/

Edited by Jacque67

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The Man Child in Chief is their Ubermensch giving them permission to transcend traditional morals and Christian theology and values. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg