IAMX

Milo set to spend ‘hundreds of thousands’ on security for Berkeley event; invited to speak at CSU Fullerton

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Sorry Jacques, the pedo charge is just another example of leftist employing fascist methods even if it is  factual.

Shortly after it was announced he would speak at CPAC, a viral online video was released, showing Yiannopoulos making comments that many felt were supportive of  pedophilia.

“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,” he said in a video leaked on Twitter by a conservative group called the Reagan Battalion.

"You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means,” Yiannopoulos said in the video. “Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty." 

After Yiannopoulos, who is openly gay, announced his resignation, Breitbart News released a statement, calling the 32-year-old, a “bold voice [that] has sparked much-needed debate on important cultural topics confronting universities, the LGBTQ community, the press, and the tech industry.”

In the last year, Yiannopoulos has, among other things, called Black Lives Matter activists “extremists,” said “America has a Muslim problem” and suggested that women should stop going online so “I, Donald Trump and the rest of the alpha males will continue to dominate the Internet without feminist whining.” 

27 minutes ago, IAMX said:

"The 1"

"The 280" 

"The 880"

"The 680"

"The 87"

"The 85"

etc.

What would surprise me is if nobody else in the country did this.

Since a lot of highways/freeways are named (eg "Bayshore Freeway" for 101 in Bay Area), I could understand that (even though I never once heard anyone reference the Freeway names in NorCal, only the number), but how else do people identify these roads?

In Toronto.. "the 400", "the 403", "the 400", "the 401", "DVP" (Don Valley Parkway), "ETR" (407), interchangeably using "Highway 7/Queen St"", and so on.

In Calgary.. "Deerfoot" (Highway 2 in Calgary, outside the city calling it called the QE2), "Crowchild", "Trans Canada" (Highway 1 west/east), Stoney Trail (none say "201"),  etc.

I never really had a conversation with anyone about directions when elsewhere throughout the country because I always had a map and backups, so never really needed directions.

Seriously I drive throughout Central and Southern Californa/Arizona for work so I know what to take and when usually. But I love naming off places and native Californians are like "huh where is that". 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-milo-yiannopoulos-breitbart-resigns-20170221-story.html

did Soros pay the Reagan Battalion to leak this video? Was poor milo forced to say these words?

as Shapiro says, the dude is a useless provocateur with no real message. SAD! Oh well, I'm sure he has lots more funny tales about Father Michael. And his accent is cute.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Seriously I drive throughout Central and Southern Californa/Arizona for work so I know what to take and when usually. But I love naming off places and native Californians are like "huh where is that". 

2 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-milo-yiannopoulos-breitbart-resigns-20170221-story.html

did Soros pay the Reagan Battalion to leak this video? Was poor milo forced to say these words?

as Shapiro says, the dude is a useless provocateur with no real message. SAD! Oh well, I'm sure he has lots more funny tales about Father Michael. And his accent is cute.

I admit Ben may be what you think he his but he always speaks his mind.

6 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Seriously try telling me where Ridgecrest, lone pine, venticopa, Brawley, or Santa Rosa is without any type of maps.I have been to all of these for work and it's not uncommon for me to be in lone pine Tuesday, and Santa Rosa Island the next day.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

Seriously try telling me where Ridgecrest, lone pine, venticopa, or  Brawley, or Santa Rosa is without any type of maps.I have been to all of these for work and it's not uncommon for me to be in lone pine Tuesday, and Santa Rosa Island the next day.

Lone pine, hmm.B-)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Oh, you're talking about Milo. Not Ben.

milo is a muppet. He only says what he thinks will get a reaction, no core beliefs. Only making a name for himself because Rebekah mercer has the hots for him.  10 years time, he'll be as bloated as Bannon, and nobody will be footing his bill.

2 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Oh, you're talking about Milo. Not Ben.

milo is a muppet. He only says what he thinks will get a reaction, no core beliefs. Only making a name for himself because Rebekah mercer has the hots for him.  10 years time, he'll be as bloated as Bannon, and nobody will be footing his bill.

I so think he does this as well. He says whatever will get a reaction and keep him in the news. While Ben actually believes what he says, and btw he is not a Nazi Fascist. 

Sorry not comprehending well.l.the wife got me a little drunk tonight. I am just lucky I have spell check and auto correct

Timeline
32 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Ben is very good at confronting leftists and beating them down with logic.

19 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I so think he does this as well. He says whatever will get a reaction and keep him in the news. While Ben actually believes what he says, and btw he is not a Nazi Fascist. 

Sorry not comprehending well.l.the wife got me a little drunk tonight. I am just lucky I have spell check and auto correct

LOL same (only one of a small handful of times this year I've had a drink)

But we have a good reason to be filling me up with booze.. positive preggo test.

Edited by IAMX

Timeline
17 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

That's ok.

hey, imagine naming a book "Dangerous" (very sad), then getting chucked by Simon and Schuster, self-publishing, and flopping. Seriously SAD!

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/jul/13/milo-yiannopoulos-labels-low-sales-figures-of-dangerous-memoir-fake-news

Timeline
23 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Every night is tequila night!