IAMX

Milo set to spend ‘hundreds of thousands’ on security for Berkeley event; invited to speak at CSU Fullerton

72 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Yeah, I would love to hear more on this topic.

In February 2017 he resigned from Breitbart after a controversy arising from a video clip in which he said that sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys.[8] Defending himself amid allegations that he was a supporter of paedophilia, Yiannopoulos stated that his statements were an attempt to cope with his own past victimhood, as an object of child abuse by unidentified older men.

sorry, resorted to Wikipedia, but went to school with Gorka.

visa? The Mercers have connections...fuggataboutit. Coulter is going and Bannon might shoe up. Exciting times!

Sorry Jacques, the pedo charge is just another example of leftist employing fascist methods even if it is  factual.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Well that's in the OC and I live in LA County so technically it is down. But even if it was up north I would say down.

Will you go on the Five or  the Four Oh Five?  Freeways so important in SOCAL they are prefaced with THE

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Sorry Jacques, the pedo charge is just another example of leftist employing fascist methods even if it is  factual.

It would be cool if globalist Ben showed up.

big fan of performance art!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Mercer money? Fine get in line for a work permit like normal people.  Why does he get o-1 Visa to come and go and poke the American People in the eye?  Does he match the requirements below? 

To meet the O-1 visa standards, the applicant must be able to show extraordinary ability and receipt of sustained national or international acclaim for it. This can be demonstrated if the person has gotten a major internationally recognized award, such as an Olympic medal or a Pulitzer Prize, or has accomplished at least three of the following:

• received a nationally recognized prize or award for excellence
  • attained membership in associations that require outstanding achievements of their members in a particular field of expertise, as judged by recognized national or international experts
  • been the subject of published material in professional or major trade publications or major media (regarding you and your work)
  • participated, on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in your field
  • made an original scientific, scholarly, or business-related contribution of major significance to the field
  • authored scholarly articles in professional journals or major media
  • been previously employed in a critical or essential capacity for an organization with a distinguished reputation, or
  • command or have commanded a high salary or other outstanding remuneration for your services.

No idea. Soros pays my bills!

26 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Will you go on the Five or  the Four Oh Five?  Freeways so important in SOCAL they are prefaced with THE

Hell to NO to both of those freeways not only because of where I live but they are the worst freeways to use going through LA. The 5 is ok except for when you get right through the city because they are doing construction there and it's only 3 lanes each way, and I avoid it at all times. I would rather take the 605 down to the 405 and go south from there. The 405 is ok depending on what time of day and where you are traveling, if going through West LA then avoid it but in the OC it's ok.

I will take the 210E to the 57 Southbound, and it will take me pretty much right there. 

23 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

It would be cool if globalist Ben showed up.

big fan of performance art!

He used to be on the Morning Radio here in the LA area and I used to listen everyday. But he moved on to bigger and better things like his podcast and the Dailywire. He does get kind of annoying sometimes though.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

He used to be on the Morning Radio here in the LA area and I used to listen everyday. But he moved on to bigger and better things like his podcast and the Dailywire. He does get kind of annoying sometimes though.

Really? I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he is a good speaker, and his antifa video was a scream. Stay safe, if you do attend.

3 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Really? I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he is a good speaker, and his antifa video was a scream. Stay safe, if you do attend.

Yeah it was a good morning show not going to lie. It was called The Morning Answer with Brian(Liberal), Ben, and Elisha(Conservative). So it was a very thought provoking show and I loved it a lot. 

Ben is still on with Jen(Conservative) but it ain't the same at all, Elisha got let go due to contract disputes. 

Ben is an ### sometimes but he is a good speaker I agree. I love how people actually call him a Nazi to his face, when he is a Orthodox Jew.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
7 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Yeah it was a good morning show not going to lie. It was called The Morning Answer with Brian(Liberal), Ben, and Elisha(Conservative). So it was a very thought provoking show and I loved it a lot. 

Ben is still on with Jen(Conservative) but it ain't the same at all, Elisha got let go due to contract disputes. 

Ben is an ### sometimes but he is a good speaker I agree. I love how people actually call him a Nazi to his face, when he is a Orthodox Jew.

😭 it's all crazy. Kind of like how breitbart uses the term "globalist" and🌎🌎 as code. Let's not forget (((Jacque)))

Timeline
1 hour ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

That's the entirety of California.

"The 101"

"The 5"

"The 99"

etc

Also pertaining to the pedophilia thing, just laughable. 

Much like "Trump is a rapist".

11 minutes ago, IAMX said:

That's the entirety of California.

"The 101"

"The 5"

"The 99"

etc

You are so right. I have only driven up the 99 so far as Visalia, and San Luis Obispo on the 101. But I love see the diversity of Santa Barbara, SO I, and Ventura Counties. They literally go from Coasts, to forests and mountains, to semi-arid cattle land. My region in work goes from the L.A. metro area to SLO.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

You are so right. I have only driven up the 99 so far as Visalia, and San Luis Obispo on the 101. But I love see the diversity of Santa Barbara, SO I, and Ventura Counties. They literally go from Coasts, to forests and mountains, to semi-arid cattle land. My region in work goes from the L.A. metro area to SLO.

"The 1"

"The 280" 

"The 880"

"The 680"

"The 87"

"The 85"

etc.

What would surprise me is if nobody else in the country did this.

Since a lot of highways/freeways are named (eg "Bayshore Freeway" for 101 in Bay Area), I could understand that (even though I never once heard anyone reference the Freeway names in NorCal, only the number), but how else do people identify these roads?

In Toronto.. "the 400", "the 403", "the 400", "the 401", "DVP" (Don Valley Parkway), "ETR" (407), interchangeably using "Highway 7/Queen St"", and so on.

In Calgary.. "Deerfoot" (Highway 2 in Calgary, outside the city calling it called the QE2), "Crowchild", "Trans Canada" (Highway 1 west/east), Stoney Trail (none say "201"),  etc.

I never really had a conversation with anyone about directions when elsewhere throughout the country because I always had a map and backups, so never really needed directions.

Edited by IAMX

Timeline
1 hour ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Hell to NO to both of those freeways not only because of where I live but they are the worst freeways to use going through LA. The 5 is ok except for when you get right through the city because they are doing construction there and it's only 3 lanes each way, and I avoid it at all times. I would rather take the 605 down to the 405 and go south from there. The 405 is ok depending on what time of day and where you are traveling, if going through West LA then avoid it but in the OC it's ok.

I will take the 210E to the 57 Southbound, and it will take me pretty much right there. 

Noted!

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

22 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I just saw that for SLO county they had it as so I and I apologize. It is San Luis Obispo County or known locally as SLO.