IAMX

Milo set to spend ‘hundreds of thousands’ on security for Berkeley event; invited to speak at CSU Fullerton

72 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, IDWAF said:

That has got to be the SWEETEST attempt of turning nothing into something that I have ever witnessed on here thus far!  You get an "E" for effort at twisting.  That is all.  *SMH*.  Reported for misquoting another member.

Pretty sure it said zoo full. Scroll up and re-read. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Pretty sure it said zoo full. Scroll up and re-read. 

Quoting out of context (sometimes referred to as contextomy or quote mining) is an informal fallacy and a type of false attribution[citation needed] in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quoting_out_of_context

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Milo is a white supremacist and a homophobe. Antifa should go show him what happens to Nazis.

Milo is a bully and a troll and does attack blacks, lesbians, the poor and overweight people.  fact.

You seem obsessed with this concept of  Antifa as some sort of street muscle that enforces "leftist ideology" . That is in your imagination. Antifa idiots are not the reason that Americans are horified at the offensive of organized hatred they saw coming from alt-right clowns. Antifa is insignificant.  

Edited by Il Mango Dulce

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Milo is a bully and a troll and does attack blacks, lesbians, the poor and overweight people.  fact.

You seem obsessed with this concept of  Antifa as some sort of street muscle that enforces "leftist ideology" . That is in you imagination. Antifa idiots are not the reason that Americans are horified at the offensive of organized hatred they saw coming from alt-right clowns. Antifa is insignificant.  

Antifa is insignificant..

Rise of the Nazis..

#Priorities

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

Quoting out of context (sometimes referred to as contextomy or quote mining) is an informal fallacy and a type of false attribution[citation needed] in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quoting_out_of_context

Pretty sure BLM members would get the context of being referred to as a "zoofull"

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

I think I might actually try and talk the wife into letting me go down there. I would certainly enjoy the hell out of it. If it happens I will certainly post pictures and get the scoop for y'all.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I think I might actually try and talk the wife into letting me go down there. I would certainly enjoy the hell out of it. If it happens I will certainly post pictures and get the scoop for y'all.

Socal to Berkeley

"Down"

We are definitely Californians. :rofl:

Wife used to give me all kinds of ####### for saying "down to Canada".

2 minutes ago, IAMX said:

Socal to Berkeley

"Down"

We are definitely Californians. :rofl:

Wife used to give me all kinds of ####### for saying "down to Canada".

Well that's in the OC and I live in LA County so technically it is down. But even if it was up north I would say down.

1 hour ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

You seem obsessed with this concept of  Antifa as some sort of street muscle that enforces "leftist ideology" . That is in your imagination. Antifa idiots are not the reason that Americans are horified at the offensive of organized hatred they saw coming from alt-right clowns. Antifa is insignificant.  

He may be a Troll and a Bully but he has a right to speak. So give him that right to speak.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

He may be a Troll and a Bully but he has a right to speak. So give him that right to speak.

Indeed. For people who whine so much about supposed fascism they don't seem to have a problem incorporating fascism against people they disagree with/are offended by. 

But the last handful of years under President PC has brought us exaggeratedly sensitive people.

Edited by IAMX

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
59 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Ooh, cool. At least his accent is authentic. British accents go a long way.

Let us know if he has any more stories on Father Michael!!!

Timeline
20 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Not sure how I am stopping him, are you stopping him? Is anyone in this forum stopping him?   If he can get his buddies to pony up money to protect him from the anger he intentionally stirs up, go for it. I just don't want my tax dollars defending his right to speak whenever and wherever he chooses.   

Here is another question:  Why should Milo be given a visa to speak here?  Does he have a US employer?  

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Not sure how I am stopping him, are you stopping him? Is anyone in this forum stopping him?   If he can get his buddies to pony up money to protect him from the anger he intentionally stirs up, go for it. I just don't want my tax dollars defending his right to speak whenever and wherever he chooses.   

Here is another question:  Why should Milo be given a visa to speak here?  Does he have a US employer?  

Yeah, I would love to hear more on this topic.

In February 2017 he resigned from Breitbart after a controversy arising from a video clip in which he said that sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys.[8] Defending himself amid allegations that he was a supporter of paedophilia, Yiannopoulos stated that his statements were an attempt to cope with his own past victimhood, as an object of child abuse by unidentified older men.

sorry, resorted to Wikipedia, but went to school with Gorka.

visa? The Mercers have connections...fuggataboutit. Coulter is going and Bannon might shoe up. Exciting times!

Timeline
Just now, Jacque67 said:

Yeah, I would love to hear more on this topic.

In February 2017 he resigned from Breitbart after a controversy arising from a video clip in which he said that sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys.[8] Defending himself amid allegations that he was a supporter of paedophilia, Yiannopoulos stated that his statements were an attempt to cope with his own past victimhood, as an object of child abuse by unidentified older men.

sorry, resorted to Wikipedia, but went to school with Gorka.

visa? The Mercers have connections...fuggataboutit. Coulter is going and Bannon might shoe up. Exciting times!

Mercer money? Fine get in line for a work permit like normal people.  Why does he get o-1 Visa to come and go and poke the American People in the eye?  Does he match the requirements below? 

To meet the O-1 visa standards, the applicant must be able to show extraordinary ability and receipt of sustained national or international acclaim for it. This can be demonstrated if the person has gotten a major internationally recognized award, such as an Olympic medal or a Pulitzer Prize, or has accomplished at least three of the following:

• received a nationally recognized prize or award for excellence
  • attained membership in associations that require outstanding achievements of their members in a particular field of expertise, as judged by recognized national or international experts
  • been the subject of published material in professional or major trade publications or major media (regarding you and your work)
  • participated, on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in your field
  • made an original scientific, scholarly, or business-related contribution of major significance to the field
  • authored scholarly articles in professional journals or major media
  • been previously employed in a critical or essential capacity for an organization with a distinguished reputation, or
  • command or have commanded a high salary or other outstanding remuneration for your services.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg