alicia98981

Anyone in Morocco still in AP?

13 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2017 at 9:44 PM, alicia98981 said:

We are 3 months into AP in Morocco. Has anyone finished or still in AP? We filled for a CR-1.

We are about 3 weeks on AP, but I  have someone on here they were in AP 2.5 months , they just were approved.   Sending positive thoughts your way 

10 minutes ago, Faye Faye said:

We are about 3 weeks on AP, but I  have someone on here they were in AP 2.5 months , they just were approved.   Sending positive thoughts your way 

Are they from Morocco too?

The same thing with our case still undergoing the administrative processing ..... The interview was taken on the 9th of August and the last time the case was updated is on the 5th of September and still waiting. I contacted them several times via e-mails and I receive the same email response  "We will notify you as soon as the processing is complete". It is really frustrating but we have to wait optimistically to turn out well

On 9/27/2017 at 6:48 PM, Monir said:

The same thing with our case still undergoing the administrative processing ..... The interview was taken on the 9th of August and the last time the case was updated is on the 5th of September and still waiting. I contacted them several times via e-mails and I receive the same email response  "We will notify you as soon as the processing is complete". It is really frustrating but we have to wait optimistically to turn out well

Totally feel your  pain. Positive  , positive , positive 

On 3/9/2017 at 12:44 AM, alicia98981 said:

We are 3 months into AP in Morocco. Has anyone finished or still in AP? We filled for a CR-1.

On 3/10/2017 at 11:27 PM, Faye Faye said:

Totally feel your  pain. Positive  , positive , positive 

On 6/10/2017 at 8:30 PM, Monir said:

Thanks Faye I appreciate that for you :)

Hi guys... I see at least a couple of you have made it through the darkness that is AP.

So happy for you! 

We've just begun... only 11 days now. 

We didn't get the DS-5535. Only the 221g and a request for social media, email.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, SabrinaJerome said:

Hi guys... I see at least a couple of you have made it through the darkness that is AP.

So happy for you! 

We've just begun... only 11 days now. 

We didn't get the DS-5535. Only the 221g and a request for social media, email.

I'm curious, they did a request for social media?  What are they asking for? Pic of Facebook , Twitter? 

On 2/1/2018 at 11:41 AM, Beth & Achraf said:

I'm curious, they did a request for social media?  What are they asking for? Pic of Facebook , Twitter? 

It was hand written on the end of the 221g form. Said something like, Please submit all social media handles and email addresses from 2013-2018. 

(and we were just to write them in an email and send them in.)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.