Jump to content
IAMX

Public School Teachers Behind Violent Antifa Group

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

Public school teachers are behind a leading far-left militant group that is part of the Antifa network that federal officials say is committing “domestic terrorist violence.”

By Any Means Necessary, which has played a key role in riots in Berkeley, Sacramento and elsewhere, has dozens of public school teachers among its members, including among its most prominent leaders.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security began paying closer attention to Antifa groups in general after BAMN and other extremists started a riot and attacked marchers at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento last July, Politico reported on Friday. The Sacramento violence left at least 10 people hospitalized, several of whom had knife wounds.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence.

After BAMN and other antifa groups staged violent protests in Berkeley to keep right-wing author Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking, Felarca defended her group’s acts of violence. BAMN was able to cancel another event, this time an April speech by pro-Trump author Ann Coulter, by promising a repeat performance of the Milo riots. (RELATED: ‘INFERNO’ — Milo Speech Cancelled After Rioters Set Campus Ablaze [VIDEO])

The FBI and DHS say Antifa groups like BAMN are engaging in “domestic terrorist violence,” according to the Politico report.

Just last weekend, Felarca helped organize BAMN’s mass demonstrations that “shut down” a free speech rally in Berkeley last weekend.

 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/01/public-school-teachers-behind-violent-antifa-group/

 

As you can see, the left hype up this white supremacy movement as if it has any traction (yet), meanwhile the support for terrorist groups and those who attack people peacefully exercising their freedoms has gone mainstream. Keep in mind the left won't hide the fact that they support these violent and terrorist groups, and they cheer shutting down the freedoms of others, but they do try and shame people who even suggest opposing views they don't like have an actual voice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

 

  Nobody is "hyping up" the white supremacy movement. Ask the families of Dylan Roof's victims if the movement has any traction. The attempts at normalizing the behavior of the far right is a dangerous one and unfortunately the tacit support from the president only brings more of them out of the woodwork.

 

 Somehow public school teachers are the bad guys now? :bonk:

 

  

Leftist logic:

Disavowing a group hundreds of times = tacit support for that group.

 

Not all public school teachers are bad. Just the degenerates who associate with violent hate groups like antifa.


morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Leftist logic:

Disavowing a group hundreds of times = tacit support for that group.

 

Not all public school teachers are bad. Just the degenerates who associate with violent hate groups like antifa.

   He has not disavowed them "hundreds of times". He has disavowed them at times, and has remained ambiguous at other times. He has also failed to condemn them on some occasions. Obviously he has benefited from their support and he is hesitant to risk that, thus the half baked responses every time something happens.

 

   Regardless of Trump, the tendency of some to minimize these white supremacist groups is extremely dangerous. 

 

   


995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

   He has not disavowed them "hundreds of times". He has disavowed them at times, and has remained ambiguous at other times. He has also failed to condemn them on some occasions. Obviously he has benefited from their support and he is hesitant to risk that, thus the half baked responses every time something happens.

 

   Regardless of Trump, the tendency of some to minimize these white supremacist groups is extremely dangerous. 

 

   

Oh well, at least Kelly has removed the Daily Caller and Breitbart from his daily reading packet. (Eric and Diaper Don will keep up the resistance).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, IAMX said:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/01/public-school-teachers-behind-violent-antifa-group/

 

As you can see, the left hype up this white supremacy movement as if it has any traction (yet), meanwhile the support for terrorist groups and those who attack people peacefully exercising their freedoms has gone mainstream. Keep in mind the left won't hide the fact that they support these violent and terrorist groups, and they cheer shutting down the freedoms of others, but they do try and shame people who even suggest opposing views they don't like have an actual voice. 

Oh really hate seeing her on TV and since she is of Filipino descent and Anti-Trump they give her a voice on the filipino channel. She has basically said that violence against people on the Right is ok because we are all Neo Nazis supposedly.

 

She is also facing charges on this as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Oh really hate seeing her on TV and since she is of Filipino descent and Anti-Trump they give her a voice on the filipino channel. She has basically said that violence against people on the Right is ok because we are all Neo Nazis supposedly.

 

She is also facing charges on this as well.

 

Unhinged left man.

 

TDS on display.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

   He has not disavowed them "hundreds of times". He has disavowed them at times, and has remained ambiguous at other times. He has also failed to condemn them on some occasions. Obviously he has benefited from their support and he is hesitant to risk that, thus the half baked responses every time something happens.

 

   Regardless of Trump, the tendency of some to minimize these white supremacist groups is extremely dangerous. 

 

   

Some obscure toothless KKK member passed gas today and Trump failed to condemn his actions. Shame on that racist Trump. As far as benefiting from their support that is laughable. The amount of votes he could gain from these small fringe groups is negligible but its your conspiracy theory. Make it as big as you want. By the way the tendency of the left to dismiss violent hate groups like antifa is dangerous.

Edited by jg121783

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jg121783 said:

Some obscure toothless KKK member passed gas today and Trump failed to condemn his actions. Shame on that racist Trump. As far as benefiting from their support that us laughable. The amount of votes he could gain from these small fringe groups is negligible but its your conspiracy theory. Make it as big as you want. By the way the tendency of the left to dismiss violent hate groups like antifa is dangerous.

 

     It's not my theory. The far right put Trump over the top. That "negligible" amount of votes was actually pretty important if you look at the overall breakdown of votes.

 

      The left dismissing antifa is not the issue. The way to get rid of antifa, is simple. Stop enabling fascists. No one heard of antifa before this fascist coddling began. 


995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

 

     It's not my theory. The far right put Trump over the top. That "negligible" amount of votes was actually pretty important if you look at the overall breakdown of votes.

 

      The left dismissing antifa is not the issue. The way to get rid of antifa, is simple. Stop enabling fascists. No one heard of antifa before this fascist coddling began. 

Show me some numbers proving the KKK put Trump over the top or it is just a conspiracy theory.

 

Your right. The left should stop enabling the fascists who call themselves anti fascists.


morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Show me some numbers proving the KKK put Trump over the top or it is just a conspiracy theory.

 

Your right. The left should stop enabling the fascists who call themselves anti fascists.

 

   Wait. Now you want facts? LOL.

 

   Well, fact: I said the far right put Trump over the top, not the KKK.

 

   fact: estimates have these groups as high as 4% of the adult population. That's more than the difference in 4 swing states. Yes, they put him over the top.

 

   fact: fascism is an ideology, not a way of acting. Calling anti fascists fascists doesn't make any sense.

 

   


995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

 

   Wait. Now you want facts? LOL.

 

   Well, fact: I said the far right put Trump over the top, not the KKK.

 

   fact: estimates have these groups as high as 4% of the adult population. That's more than the difference in 4 swing states. Yes, they put him over the top.

 

   fact: fascism is an ideology, not a way of acting. Calling anti fascists fascists doesn't make any sense.

 

   

Hear hear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Show me some numbers proving the KKK put Trump over the top or it is just a conspiracy theory.

 

Your right. The left should stop enabling the fascists who call themselves anti fascists.

Lets ask the SPLC their opinion. :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Some obscure toothless KKK member passed gas today and Trump failed to condemn his actions. Shame on that racist Trump. As far as benefiting from their support that is laughable. The amount of votes he could gain from these small fringe groups is negligible but its your conspiracy theory. Make it as big as you want. By the way the tendency of the left to dismiss violent hate groups like antifa is dangerous.

Those "small fringe groups" are responsible for the overwhelming majority of acts of domestic terrorism over the last sixteen years.


B and J K-1 story

  • April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

    Remove Conditions:

  • May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×