Murph4865

Sept 2 news on Ap from USCIS

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Or you could just deflect.
Always a valid option when presented with logic that contradicts your opinion.

You may not have noticed but this is a fuss about nothing.

As usual.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
2 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

"Ban- to prohibit especially by legal means "

I understand you have your own opinions but its literally a ban, temporary or not.
With the original order, NO ONE was able to get into the country if they were immigrating from 1 of 7 countries.
Its pretty black and white.

-Lets also add that Trumps immigration proposal prioritizes those who speak English and have "skills" over family while simultaneously reducing the number of visas granted. 
-He also just pardoned a police sheriff that  was in jail for violating the constitutional rights of Hispanics.

And you say that Trump is strictly trying to curb Illegal immigration... Smells like bull poo.

Believe it or not, but Trump is the first President for the last 16 years who actually does what he said and promised. He promised to throw away illegal people who live on our taxes doing nothing -- he started to do so and there's a result. And more improvements to come. Stop complaining about "ban for countries". Say thanks to those idiоts who came here illegally and violated the law. Including people from those countries, of course. Those are high-risk countries for reason, think about it. You may be a very cute person from one of those countries but this is how you're now paying the price for those who came from your country to violate the rules and did not think about others such as you. I like what Trump does and that's why I voted for him. He might be rude or something, but his stuff works. He does what he says unlike others.

This thread is going to be locked really soon lol

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

You may not have noticed but this is a fuss about nothing.

As usual.

Its true, I was just merely correcting a flat out wrong statement.
But, I really cant resist the urge to argue.

48 minutes ago, Springrain22 said:

Believe it or not, but Trump is the first President for the last 16 years who actually does what he said and promised. He promised to throw away illegal people who live on our taxes doing nothing -- he started to do so and there's a result. And more improvements to come. Stop complaining about "ban for countries". Say thanks to those idiоts who came here illegally and violated the law. Including people from those countries, of course. Those are high-risk countries for reason, think about it. You may be a very cute person from one of those countries but this is how you're now paying the price for those who came from your country to violate the rules and did not think about others such as you. I like what Trump does and that's why I voted for him. He might be rude or something, but his stuff works. He does what he says unlike others.

-Most illegal immigrants come here legally and overstay their visas (including "low risk" countries).
-The Dominican is high risk due to the amount of fraud through the legal route, because of the economic situation.
- The 90 day 6 country ban was on the grounds of  "terrorism" and "developing a better screen process".(I dont get why you would equate this to my wife's country). Most terrorism comes from within our borders.

I live in Detroit, 20 min from Dearborn.
So telling me that my wife is having a harder time coming over here becasue of immigrants from the middle east is not going to work.
Considering that i live, work, and party with these people on day to day basis.  So please keep your fear mongering to yourself.

I dont think you are very informed... AT ALL.

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 minute ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

This thread is going to be locked really soon lol

Its true, I was just merely correcting a flat out wrong statement.
But, I really cant resist the urge to argue.

-Most illegal immigrants come here legally, and this would include "low risk" countries.
-The Dominican is high risk due to the amount of fraud through the legal route, because of the economic situation.
- The 90 day 6 country ban was on the grounds of  "terrorism" and "developing a better screen process".(I dont get why you would equate this to my wife's country). Most terrorism comes from within our borders.

I live in Detroit, 20 min from Dearborn.
So telling me that my wife is having a harder time coming over here becasue of immigrants from the middle east is not going to work.
Considering that i live, work, and party with these people on day to day basis.  So please keep your fear mongering to yourself.

I dont think you are very informed... AT ALL.

Again, thank all those people who came here to violate the rules, no matter for what reason. Your situation does not cover the whole thing, so keep it to yourself. I live in NYC and I see illegal people living on my taxes every day. I read forums where they discuss how to come on tourist visa and adjust status meaning break the law and stay illegally. I see Trump doing lots of stuff to throw away them and change the law so only good smart people will come to the US. This is right, this is good.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Springrain22 said:

I see Trump doing lots of stuff to throw away them and change the law so only good smart people will come to the US. This is right, this is good.

You said he does what he says and promises?

Still waiting for the WALL that Mexico will be forced to pay for however the way things are going here it seems like it will be a wall to keep people In rather than keeping people Out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.