jg121783

Southern Poverty Law Center Transfers Millions in Cash to Offshore Entities

81 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Can we help it if we love pancakes and partying? It's what us leftists were born to do, make fun of uptight adults.  That's where we get the energy to invent ideas like Global Warming.  

Right on.

1 hour ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Unfair..I asked an earnest question about your perspective, you gave it and I accepted it. That is your perspective.

I don't have to jump up and down with joy and proclaim that the poor journalism and historic bias coming from these platforms is now the truth from Siniai. We call things the way we see them with the best information we get AND yes there are equally poor hacks and publications on the left....but washpo and nyt are not it.

:rofl:

Those two are the worst fake news outlets there are as far as newspapers go. Overall CNN is probably the worst.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

3 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Typical lefties. Demonize the source and ignore the facts contained in the article.

Just like the righties. Odd, isn't it? 

Typical lefties. Demonize the source and ignore the facts contained in the article.

Just like the righties. Odd, isn't it? 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

:rofl:

Those two are the worst fake news outlets there are as far as newspapers go. Overall CNN is probably the worst.

One fake news anonymously sourced conspiracy story after another, totally factual.

It was about time they gave Alex Jones some competition.

Edited by IAMX

6 hours ago, jg121783 said:

5 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Unfair..I asked an earnest question about your perspective, you gave it and I accepted it. That is your perspective.

I don't have to jump up and down with joy and proclaim that the poor journalism and historic bias coming from these platforms is now the truth from Siniai. We call things the way we see them with the best information we get AND yes there are equally poor hacks and publications on the left....but washpo and nyt are not it.

LOL. SMH.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, IDWAF said:

Not from what I have seen.  Having been around the world a bit in my time, the most uptight people I have ever encountered are on the left.

And not to steal your thunder, but global warming wasn't invented by the left, nor the right.  It's been a fact of the universe for millions of years.  Much longer than any ** Erectus has been around to "influence" the climate.

Groovy Daddy-O

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

6 hours ago, jg121783 said:

It means calling your opposition racist when they aren't and making yourself out to be an authority on race relations when you are not.

The SPL is primarily calling out KKK and white supremacist groups. Are you saying those groups shouldn't be called racist? 

51 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Don't ask me, in the original post the claim was made that SPL defended the KKK, then they were virtual signaling I guess by running a tax Dodge. Then we try to clarify the source because the narrative sounds a bit too much like it was written on some bad dandelion wine and we get called typical lefties which can be a compliment around this joint seeing how folks claiming middle status are claiming nyt is fake news and BLM is the moral equivalent of an SS squadron. 

Tl;dr... This thread makes no common sense.

One of the SPLC's founders, Morris Dees represented a KKK member in 1962. Much of what he saw during that case was the impetus for founding the SPLC and going after the KKK using civil lawsuits.

The alt right media translation of what I just said is that he got his start defending the KKK and then switched to virtue signalling to make big bucks. Coming from the alt right media, sourcing and fact checking obviously not required.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

One of the SPLC's founders, Morris Dees represented a KKK member in 1962. Much of what he saw during that case was the impetus for founding the SPLC and going after the KKK using civil lawsuits.

The alt right media translation of what I just said is that he got his start defending the KKK and then switched to virtue signalling to make big bucks. Coming from the alt right media, sourcing and fact checking obviously not required.

💥

Edited by Jacque67

3 hours ago, IAMX said:

Anyone know Fort Bragg is white supremacist? US military bases? Schools? Pretty amazing, all this white supremacy.

More enemies translates to more contributions by the race baiting left.

2 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

What he saw is there is more money to be made virtue signaling for the left. It's interesting they have all this money to send overseas but only a few thousand for their legal defense fund. I wonder what their brain dead donors would think if they knew where the money was going.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

4 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

More enemies translates to more contributions by the race baiting left.

What he saw is there is more money to be made virtue signaling for the left. It's interesting they have all this money to send overseas but only a few thousand for their legal defense fund. I wonder what their brain dead donors would think if they knew where the money was going.

How would you know what he saw? You were not even born then. You are just giving me someone else's opinion with that line and I've yet to see you cite where it came from.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

How would you know what he saw? You were not even born then. You are just giving me someone else's opinion with that line and I've yet to see you cite where it came from.

This is the saddest aspect when folks parrot poorly thought out opinions (lies) from these online rags that have no ethics of journalism involved and are only interested in clicks or the propoganda effect.  

The National Enquirer perfected the print version  and now the Goebels wannabes have moved it online teansforming celebrity gossip to political and progressive movement hit pieces.

It would be funny because it as cheap and laughable as the rags at the check-out counter...but they are having an effect on people's minds and this country. 

Kelly just prunned Breitbart, Caller and others out of the President's news feed because he recognizes that this junk food "journalism" is a driver in the president tweeting out.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg