9 posts in this topic

Send a letter to CSC requesting to withdraw your I-129F (noting your name, the beneficiary's name & DOB, and the WAC receipt number). Attach a copy of the NOA1 as well. You can call USCIS customer service as well to notify them of the request.

Edited by geowrian

55 minutes ago, geowrian said:

Send a letter to CSC requesting to withdraw your I-129F (noting your name, the beneficiary's name & DOB, and the WAC receipt number). Attach a copy of the NOA1 as well. You can call USCIS customer service as well to notify them of the request.

Thank you so much .do you have any sample of letter or could just normal letter plaese.

6 minutes ago, Hamidra said:

Thank you so much .do you have any sample of letter or could just normal letter plaese.

I'll refer to this for some samples others have used:

While providing particulars is fine, they aren't actually required.

27 minutes ago, geowrian said:

I'll refer to this for some samples others have used:

While providing particulars is fine, they aren't actually required.

You have any idea how long gonna take to cancel it ?? 

1 minute ago, Hamidra said:

You have any idea how long gonna take to cancel it ?? 

Sorry, I do not offhand. I've seen USCIS respond back within a couple weeks with a confirmation, and I've seen it take several weeks.

On 9/1/2017 at 0:45 PM, geowrian said:

Sorry, I do not offhand. I've seen USCIS respond back within a couple weeks with a confirmation, and I've seen it take several weeks.

Do you know address to send the withdraw letter please? I send i-129f to the texas 

uscis

p.o box 66151 

dallas Tx 75266

i should send letter to the same adress also?

thank you

2 hours ago, Hamidra said:

Do you know address to send the withdraw letter please? I send i-129f to the texas 

uscis

p.o box 66151 

dallas Tx 75266

i should send letter to the same adress also?

thank you

I would send it directly to the USCIS California Service Center as they have your file.

The Dallas address is just a lock box for intake of petitions they then forward the petitions where they need to go.

I have 2 addresses for CSC I would send one to each address to be safe. Stamp is only .50 so why not

Cali Svc Center

24000 Avila Road

Laguna Niguel, CA  92677

The address above is from a letter I received directly from the CSC.

CSC

PO Box 3011

Laguna Niguel, CA

92607-0111

The address above is from your NOA

Let us know when you get a response.

If you wait until case is approved via NOA 2 you will be waiting much longer to get a withdraw as I have been waiting 6 months already.

Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.