dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Just now, Confused89 said:

But dont you dont you have to submit your documents too?

You upload your whole required documents to the NVC CEAC site. You just have to bring the original documents to the interview so they can verify them. 

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
6 minutes ago, LuckyNoSeven said:

You upload your whole required documents to the NVC CEAC site. You just have to bring the original documents to the interview so they can verify them. 

Why dont i know about this? Since when did this start? What embassy are you at?

1 minute ago, Confused89 said:

Why dont i know about this? Since when did this start? What embassy are you at?

Well, i don't know why you don't know about this. I think it is because they are just a few embassies who allow EP process. My embassy is in germany. 

And i think they changed that around May 2017.

You can look at people's timeline to get clue about when they sent stuff and how long it took. You can fill out your own timeline as well. Just a tip.

USCIS

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

- NO CHECKLIST -

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Timeline

Can a few people please tell me there scan dates? And there case complete dates? Also please add weather you got a checklist or not. Only if you mailed you documents to the NVC please. Did you use a attorney. 

Much luck to everyone at the interview!

19 minutes ago, Confused89 said:

Can a few people please tell me there scan dates? And there case complete dates? Also please add weather you got a checklist or not. Only if you mailed you documents to the NVC please. Did you use a attorney. 

My 1st scan date was May 10, I got checklist on July 5th about that my 3page of form  is missing,I have sent reform n got new scan date on 18 July  n my CC on 24th August  n I got mail from NVC on 29th  August   that our interview is in queue n 31st we got appointment letter from NVC n my interview date is October 12😊

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Confused89 said:

Why you want to know so much. There are 2 spreadsheet on here with that information already. look at the begin of the forum and jbmg has one 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Confused89 said:

Can a few people please tell me there scan dates? And there case complete dates? Also please add weather you got a checklist or not. Did you use a attorney. 

Hi! Welcome to VJ!

You can find answers to your questions here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=783452154

Please add yourself on the spreadsheet

Edited by green line2017

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Oliva said:

My 1st scan date was May 10, I got checklist on July 5th about that my 3page of form  is missing,I have sent reform n got new scan date on 18 July  n my CC on 24th August  n I got mail from NVC on 29th  August   that our interview is in queue n 31st we got appointment letter from NVC n my interview date is October 12😊

Well thank you soo much for your answer!☺️

13 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

Why you want to know so much. There are 2 spreadsheet on here with that information already. look at the begin of the forum and jbmg has one 

I cant open them for some reason 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Confused89 said:

Well thank you soo much for your answer!☺️

I cant open them for some reason 

Are you using a phone or computer. There is one below. You need to fill out your timeline so people can help you

15 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Hi! Welcome to VJ!

You can find answers to your questions here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=783452154

Please add yourself on the spreadsheet

Timeline

@Confused89 you are along wait form interview as i can see you got a august 22 scan date. You have until october 31 for nvc to complete your case if you don't get a checklist. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

@Confused89 you are along wait form interview as i can see you got a august 22 scan date. You have until october 31 for nvc to complete your case if you don't get a checklist. 

If i dont get a checklist you think ill be back before december? 

@Confused89 You should expect 11 weeks till they review your documents. If you get a checklist the 11 week starts again from the new scan date you get.

Edited by LuckyNoSeven

USCIS

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

- NO CHECKLIST -

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

6 hours ago, LuckyNoSeven said:

It was a little bit stressy with NVC in the beginning. They put a wrong petitioner on the CEAC site..i still had to change my maiden name into my married name and it took forever to get that fixed.

We lost 1.5 months but luckily with the new EP upload process we were able to catch up and got back on track. Waiting for the interview date now.

How is your process going?

Yikes! I'd say that would be stressy! You were fortunate your country does the EP upload process to get back on track.

It took us a bit longer to get our case from USCIS to NVC, then after paying the fees there was a problem, the AOS fee was processing forever so we couldn't do anything. Was some glitch CEAC had apparently. My husband was less then prompt getting me his police certificate :bonk:  Finally got the documents sent in, Scan date Aug 29. Just hoping they pick up speed so we can get an interview this year.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

2 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Yikes! I'd say that would be stressy! You were fortunate your country does the EP upload process to get back on track.

It took us a bit longer to get our case from USCIS to NVC, then after paying the fees there was a problem, the AOS fee was processing forever so we couldn't do anything. Was some glitch CEAC had apparently. My husband was less then prompt getting me his police certificate :bonk:  Finally got the documents sent in, Scan date Aug 29. Just hoping they pick up speed so we can get an interview this year.

They really have to work on their issues at NVC. We had payment issues as well. And we wrote tons of e-mails which took 3 weeks to get a respond back.

Keep your head up. It is almost done! Hope they will hurry up! At least it is not Nebraska anymore..lol😂

USCIS

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

- NO CHECKLIST -

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.