dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

I received the interview letter this morning! My husband is going to call around today and try to make the medical exam appointment! 6 weeks and 6 days to go lol. 

Congrats :jest: 

5 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

I received the interview letter this morning! My husband is going to call around today and try to make the medical exam appointment! 6 weeks and 6 days to go lol. 

Countdown begins! LOL! Congrats!!! 🤗🤗🤗

24 minutes ago, chatchat said:

Hi guys! I have an interview on 11 October.  

A quick question, is there anyone requesting for an earlier interview with the embassy? If so, did you get good response?

25 minutes ago, chatchat said:

Hi guys! I have an interview on 11 October.  

A quick question, is there anyone requesting for an earlier interview with the embassy? If so, did you get good response?

Mine interview on 12 October ,Nepal embassy 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, trininurse said:

scan date july 24th cc august 29th interview date assigned august 30th :)

Congratulations hun! All the best with your interview.🍾🎊.is it your first scan date? 

Just now, TammyM said:

Congratulations hun! All the best with your interview.🍾🎊.is it your first scan date? 

thks no its not i was very persistant in the review of m case so i think it helped my cc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sdk0716 said:

Petitioning my husband got a CC on 8/8 called NVC today and his interview is scheduled for 10/3 😊

Congrats!

Are they sending emails same day that the interview is scheduled?

18 minutes ago, trininurse said:

scan date july 24th cc august 29th interview date assigned august 30th :)

Congrats

1 minute ago, Adreamer said:

Congrats!

Are they sending emails same day that the interview is scheduled?

Congrats

no got email 1 day after

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.