wanderlust88

Abu Dhabi Embassy Delays - Support Group

1,137 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2018 at 6:37 AM, wanderlust88 said:

i dont think this will be allowed and they also dont let you dispose the bag in the vicinity of the embassy. put documents in clear plastic files or folders and carry them in an open paper bag. all the dubai applicants carried them in the NMC paper bag they had and they were allowed to take that in. 

What is an NMC paper bag? Do you have a picture of it? 

10 hours ago, wolvarien said:

it is new medical center (NMC) paper bag that they hand you the medical exam report in.  a very simple bag 

IMG_8105.JPG

This was very helpful! Thanks! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My husband just got approved guys!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 So happy!! 

He just gave me a quick info on how the interview went. He got there around 6am. Was the second one in line. Was out by 930am.  He had a booth interview. According to him, his CO seemed a bit serious. Asked him questions like what does he do, where it’s be live, how long he’s been in Dubai. He said my name and asked who I am. When we met. How long we’ve been married, what do I do and where do I work. And then without saying if he was approved or not, he just said you can pick up his passport in a week, and my husband had to ask if he’s been approved and the  the CO just gave him the white slip that says he’s been approved!! 

Good luck to everyone who’s interview is coming up soon! 

Filed: Timeline
19 minutes ago, sthomas said:

He just gave me a quick info on how the interview went. He got there around 6am. Was the second one in line. Was out by 930am.  He had a booth interview. According to him, his CO seemed a bit serious. Asked him questions like what does he do, where it’s be live, how long he’s been in Dubai. He said my name and asked who I am. When we met. How long we’ve been married, what do I do and where do I work. And then without saying if he was approved or not, he just said you can pick up his passport in a week, and my husband had to ask if he’s been approved and the  the CO just gave him the white slip that says he’s been approved!! 

congratulations 

1 hour ago, sthomas said:

congratulate sis..my will tomorrow i am nervouse..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/21/2018 at 1:38 AM, wanderlust88 said:

for those who got approved, what's your CEAC tracker showing? i know it's only been 24 hours but mine is showing 'administrative processing'.

Hey! Quick question... Did your status on CEAC change to AP the same day as after your interview? My husbands was yesterday ( Sunday) and its still just saying ready. Also have you received your passport yet? 

8 hours ago, sthomas said:

don't worry! Im sure you will be just fine. Good luck! 

HI,I went to early ,my number line was 10 i,after me lots people,they didnt ask much a civil document only asking about husband,living,his job,how i met when i marrired,have kids or not,what work i do in usa?and did he sending u money and how much thats all.i though they will not asking  police record i was late too ,so they said its expired and want to get new ONE ,then empost them so mine is in administrave processing.SO THEY WANT MY POLICE CLEARANCE RECORD ALONG PASSPORT.i got greem paper.

Edited by Ansara David

9 minutes ago, Ansara David said:

HI,I went to early ,my number line was 10 i,after me lots people,they didnt ask much a civil document only asking about husband,living,his job,how i met when i marrired,have kids or not,what work i do in usa?and did he sending u money and how much thats all.i though they will not asking  police record i was late too ,so they said its expired and want to get new ONE ,then empost them so mine is in administrave processing.

Ansara David  

I told you to get new PC.

Now you are in administration processing just like.I am in AP since 13 MARCH. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.